Are you a proud owner of Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000? Androidbiits.com is going to share a piece of good news with Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 owners. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE6 [N8000XXUDNE6] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000. You might be planning to install it on your Note 10.1 GT-N8000. Don’t worry, I am here to help you in installing Android 4.4.2 XXUDNE6 on Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000. I have recently posted the steps for installing Android 4.4.2 XXUGNE8 on Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE6. This is really a great news for Samsung Note 10.1 users.
You can update your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 to Android 4.4.2 XXUDNE6 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N8000XXUDNE6 will bring improvement on your Galaxy Note 10.1. You don’t need to install CWM recovery on your GT-N8000. Soon you will be able to root Galaxy Note 10.1 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE6. Dear reader you must save your files securely before updating your Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000. Well, you must install Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 USB Driver on your PC before connecting your Note 10.1 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE6. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-N8000 got corrupted during the update process. My dear friend you must note that the following tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000. Your GT-N8000 battery level must be above 95% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE6 [N8000XXUDNE6] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE6 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N8000XXUDNE6 on your S4 LTE GT-I9505.
3. Now you have to put your Note 10.1 GT-N8000 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Note 10.1 GT-N8000.
- Press your Note 10.1 GT-N8000 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 10.1 GT-N8000 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-N8000.
- Press your Note 10.1 GT-N8000 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Note 10.1 GT-N8000 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Note with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE6 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE6, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you will have to wait until your GT-N8000 restarts. This device may take around 4 minutes to reboot. Once your GT-N8000 is restarted, you can enjoy N8000XXUDNE6. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNE6 [N8000XXUDNE6] on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N8000XXUDNE6, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.