If you are wondering how to update your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to a Custom ROM, then I will say you are browsing the correct webpage. I am here to help you in this process. Today, I am going to talk about Heisenberg Custom ROM that is specially designed for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900. You can read the previous article to update LG Google Nexus 5 to Android KitKat NexSense Custom ROM. Today, I am going to write the steps using which you can update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Heisenberg Custom ROM.
Heisenberg is one of the most popular Custom ROMs available for Note 3. You can enjoy many exciting features on your Samsung smartphone after installing Heisenberg. This is really a great news for Galaxy Note 3 users who are not satisfied with the official firmware. Well, you must root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 in order to install Heisenberg. CWM recovery also need to be installed on Note 3 before updating it to Heisenberg. I suggest you must save all your important data available on your Note 3 before updating it to Heisenberg. My dear friend the most important thing is Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 USB driver, it is need to be installed on your PC for successful connection between your Note 3 and computer.
Now you must be desperately waiting to test Heisenberg ROM. You can follow the steps posted below to install Heisenberg on your Note 3. Before following these steps you must note that Androidbiits will not be responsible if your Note 3 got corrupted during the installation process. I forgot to say that your Galaxy Note 3 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Heisenberg Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
1. First, you have to download Heisenberg ROM from the given link.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for 5.7 inch Note 3 from the given link.
3. Go to the settings of 5.7 inch Note 3 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Galaxy Note 3 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your 5.7 inch Note 3, you have to transfer Heisenberg Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Note 3 N900. Then, turn it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your 5.7 inch Note 3 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for Heisenberg Custom ROM ZIP file and Google
Apps package from the SD card of your 5.7 inch Galaxy Note 3. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your 5.7 inch Note 3 and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your 5.7 inch Note 3 restarts. It may take around 2 minutes to reboot. You can have a cup of coffee during this time. Once your device is restarted, you can enjoy Heisenberg. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Heisenberg, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.