Androidbiits.com is going to share a piece of good news with Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 owners. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNE2 [N5100XXDNE2] has been released for Galaxy Note 8.0. Are you wondering how to install it on your GT-N5100? Don’t worry, I am ready to help you in installing Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNE2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100. I have recently published the steps for installing Android 4.4.2 KEU1ANF1 on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9009D. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNE2. This is a pretty good news for Galaxy Note 8.0 users who are planning to install a new firmware update on their device.
You can easily update Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNE2 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N5100XXDNE2 will bring improvement on your Note 8.0 GT-N5100. You don’t need to install CWM recovery on your GT-N5100. The good thing is that you can easily root Galaxy Note 8.0 after installing Android 4.4.2 XXDNE2. Dear friend, you must save your important files before updating your Note 8.0 GT-N5100. I forgot to say that you must to install Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 USB Driver on your PC before connecting your Note 8.0 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNE2. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-N5100 got corrupted during the update process. GT-N5100 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps. My dear friend you must note that this tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNE2 [N5100XXDNE2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNE2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N5100XXDNE2 on your Note 8.0.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy Note 8.0.
- Press your Note 8.0 GT-N5100 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 8.0 GT-N5100 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-N5100.
- Press your Note 8.0 GT-N5100 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note 8.0 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Note 8.0 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNE2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNE2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You will have to wait until your GT-N5100 restarts. This device may take around 4 minutes to reboot. Once your GT-N5100 is restarted, you can enjoy N5100XXDNE2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNE2 [N5100XXDNE2] on Galaxy Note 8.0. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N5100XXDNE2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.