Are you using Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300? This is a popular smartphone from South Korean company. I am also a big fan of Samsung Galaxy S3. If you have managed to get your hands on it, then you will be happy to know that UltimaAOSP custom ROM has been released for this smartphone. I have recently posted the tutorial to update this smartphone to KitKat Fusion SP custom ROM. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UltimaAOSP Custom ROM. You can experience many exciting features after installing KitKat Fusion SP custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S3.
This is really a great news for Samsung Galaxy S3 users. You can play your favorite game on the 4.8 inch screen of this smartphone. You will get a great gaming experience. You can also use the 8 MP camera of Galaxy S3 to take awesome quality photos. If you are planning to install the new custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, then you will have to root your phone first. UltimaAOSP is not an official firmware, so you will have to install CMW recovery on your 4.8 inch Galaxy S3. All data including contacts and messages will be lost during the update process, so you must save them securely before following the steps. You should note that your computer will be able to recognize your phone after you have installed the required USB driver for Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 on your computer.
Now you must be ready to install UltimaAOSP custom ROM on your 4.8 inch smartphone. You can follow the steps posted below to update your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 to UltimaAOSP custom ROM. You should note that Androidbiits will not be responsible if your Galaxy S3 got damaged after following this tutorial. The battery level of your 4.8 inch smartphone must be above 80% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UltimaAOSP Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
1. First you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UltimaAOSP custom ROM.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for your 4.8 inch smartphone.
3. Now you have to connect your 4.8 inch smartphone with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, you have to transfer the downloaded KitKat UltimaAOSP custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Samsung Galaxy S3 from your PC. You have to switch off your 4.8 inch smartphone after completion of the transfer process.
5. Remove the USB cable from your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. You have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu after putting your 4.8 inch smartphone into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your 4.8 inch smartphone.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” from the main menu of your tab. Then, search for the KitKat UltimaAOSP custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your 4.8 inch smartphone. Then, install them on your phone.
9. Now you have to return back to the main menu of your 4.8 inch smartphone and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your Galaxy S III restarts. Your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 may take around 4 minutes to reboot. Once your 4.8 inch smartphone is restarted, you can enjoy KitKat UltimaAOSP Custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing KitKat UltimaAOSP on your 4.8 inch smartphone, then feel free to ask in the comment section.