Are you using Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305? This is one of the popular smartphones from the South Korean smartphone manufacturer. Today, I have some good news for Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE users. If you have managed to get your hands on it, then you will be very pleased to know that a new build of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean has been released for this phone. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUENC2. If you are using Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, then you can update phone to Android KitKat Fusion SP. Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUENC2 on Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305.
You can capture your special moments using the 8MP camera of Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305. If you want to get a better user experience, then you must install the new firmware on your device. You can feel the difference after installing Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUENC2 on your 4.8 inch smartphone. You should note that your device will lose root after installing the new build. You will need to root your device again in order to use rooted apps. Build XXUENC2 is an official firmware, so it is not necessary to install CWM recovery on your 4.8 inch smartphone. Don’t forget to backup your contacts and messages before updating your phone to the new firmware because you may lose them after this process. You must install Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305 USB driver on your PC before connecting your smartphone.
Now you must be eagerly waiting to update your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE. Well, I will not take any more time to post the steps for installing Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUENC2 on your phone. You must note that Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your 4.8 inch smartphone smartphone after following these steps. You must try this tutorial at your own risk. Another important thing is that you must charge your Galaxy S3 completely before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUENC2 on Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305
1. First you have to download Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUENC2 on your PC.
2. Now it is the time to download new version of Odin on your PC.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305 into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305 with your PC via USB cable. (Your 4.8 inch smartphone must be in download mode)
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy S3 successfully with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUENC2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Jelly Bean XXUENC2, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “modem” file.
9. Now you have to press “CSC” in Odin and choose “csc” file.
10. Press “PIT” in Odin and choose “.pit” file.
11. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
You will have to wait until your 4.8 inch smartphone restarts. Your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305 may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your 4.8 inch screen smartphone is restarted, you can enjoy the new firmware. If you are facing any issue while using these steps, then you can share your views in the comment section.