If you are using Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500, then you might be planning to install a Custom ROM on your S4. It is not an easy job for new users. They may have faced difficulty in doing it. This website is dedicated to those people who are planning to update their Android smartphone to a new Custom ROM. Today, I am going to talk about AICP Custom ROM. This ROM is specially designed for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi to Android KitKat XXU0ANE6. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can update Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat AICP ROM.
AICP is one of the most popular Custom ROMs available for Galaxy S4. You can enjoy several features on your S4 after installing AICP. This is really a great news for Galaxy S4 users who are planning to install new ROM. My dear friend, you will need to root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 in order to install AICP. CWM recovery also need to be installed on Galaxy S4 before updating it to AICP. My dear friend you must save all your important data available on your S4 before updating it to AICP. The key thing is Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 USB driver that is needed to be installed on your PC for successful connection between your S4 and computer.
You can follow the steps posted below to install AICP on your Galaxy S4. You must note that Androidbiits will not be responsible if your 5 inch Galaxy S4 got corrupted during the installation process. Another key thing is that your Galaxy S4 battery level must be above 99% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat AICP ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
1. First, you have to download AICP ROM from the given link.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for 5 inch Galaxy S4 from the given link.
3. Go to the settings of your 5 inch Galaxy S4 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your 5-inch device with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Samsung phone, you need to transfer AICP ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your 5 inch Galaxy S4. Then, turn it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Samsung Galaxy S4 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for AICP ZIP file and Google
Apps package from the SD card of Samsung device. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your 5-inch device and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your 5 inch phone restarts. It may take around 3 minutes to reboot. You can take a rest during this time. Once your 5-inch device is restarted, you can enjoy AICP. If you are facing any difficulty while installing AICP, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.