Are you wondering how to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to a new Custom ROM? Many people love to install new firmware on their smartphone. Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 is a popular smartphone from the South Korean smartphone manufacturer. Today, I am going to share my personal experience of updating this phone to a Custom ROM. I have already published the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE to KitKat XXUFND7. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat HASSAN ROM.
I am sure that you will be very happy after installing KitKat HASSAN ROM on your phone. I love to play Angry Birds on the 5.0 inch screen of this smartphone. I also love to take photos using the 13 MP camera of this phone. You will need to root your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 in order to install KitKat HASSAN ROM. You will also have to install CWM recovery on your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 before updating it to HASSAN ROM. If you have stored some important data on your S4, then you must take a backup. You should note that your Windows computer will be able to recognize your phone after installing Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 USB driver.
You can follow the steps posted below to install HASSAN ROM on your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your S4 GT-I9500 got corrupted during the installation process. The battery level of your S4 must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat HASSAN ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat HASSAN ROM.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500.
3. Go to the settings of Samsung Galaxy S4 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your S4, you have to transfer HASSAN ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 from your PC. Then, switch off your S4.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500.
8. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for HASSAN ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. Then, install them on your S4.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 restarts. It may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your 5-inch Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 is restarted, you can enjoy HASSAN ROM. If you are facing any difficulty while installing HASSAN ROM on your S4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.