Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190? The South Korean giant has manufactured this phone specially for the people who don’t like to use big screen phone. If you are wondering how to install Custom ROM on your Galaxy mini, then this website is for you. Keep visiting Androidbiits.com to get all information about the installation of Custom ROMs. Today, I am going to talk about Carbon Custom ROM that is specially designed for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190. In the previous article, I have posted the steps for updating AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android KitKat GoldenEye. Today, I am going to write the steps to update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Carbon Custom ROM.
Well, you need to root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 in order to install Carbon. CWM recovery also need to be installed on Galaxy S4 Mini before updating it to Carbon. My dear friend, don’t forget to backup all your files available on your S4 Mini before updating it to Carbon. Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 USB driver need to be installed on your PC for successful connection between your S4 Mini and computer. You can enjoy many exciting features on your S4 Mini after installing Carbon. This is really a great news for S4 Mini users who are planning to install Custom ROM.
Below are the steps using which you can install Carbon ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your S4 Mini GT-I9190 got corrupted during the installation process. I forgot to say that your S4 Mini battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Carbon Custom ROM
1. First, you have to download Carbon Custom ROM.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for S4 Mini GT-I9190.
3. Go to the settings of your Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your S4 Mini with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your S4 Mini, you need to transfer Carbon Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190. Then, turn it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your S4 Mini GT-I9190 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for Carbon Custom ROM ZIP file
and Google Apps package from the SD card of your Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your S4 Mini and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 restarts. It may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your S4 Mini GT-I9190 is restarted, you can enjoy Carbon. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Carbon, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.