Are you using Samsung Galaxy S5 G900K? If you are a diehard fan of big phones, then you must know about Samsung Galaxy S5. This is the latest phone of the Samsung Galaxy family. If you have managed to get your hands on it, then you will be happy to know that now you can update Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900K to Android 4.4.2 KitKat KTU1AND5. It will bring some improvement to your phone. If you are a user of Samsung Galaxy S4, then you can read the previous post to update your phone to KitKat UBUFND2. Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat KTU1AND5 on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900K.
If you love to play your favorite game on a large screen smartphone, then Galaxy S5 is for you. This phone is also designed for the people who love to take photos. You can take stunning photos using the 16MP camera of this phone. I recommend you must update your S5 to the latest firmware to use it in a proper way. You don’t need to install CWM recovery on your 5.1 inch Galaxy S5 before updating it to KitKat KTU1AND5. Because it is an official firmware. If you have already rooted your Galaxy S5, then you will lose it after updating your phone to the new firmware. The good news is that you can also root your phone again after updating it to the new firmware. You must backup all your messages and contacts before the updating your phone. It is necessary to install Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900K USB driver on your computer before connecting your phone.
Are you ready to update your Galaxy S5? Below are the steps using which you can install KitKat KTU1AND5 on Samsung Galaxy S5 G900K. You must note that Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your Galaxy S5 after following these steps. Try this tutorial at your own risk. The battery level of your Galaxy S5 must be 100% before following these steps. You must note that this tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900K.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat KTU1AND5 on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900K
1. First you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat KTU1AND5 on your PC.
2. Download Odin on your PC.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900K into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 G900K with your PC via USB cable. (Your 5.1-inch smartphone must be in download mode)
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your 5.1-inch Galaxy S5 successfully with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat KTU1AND5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat KTU1AND5, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “modem” file.
9. Now you have to press “CSC” in Odin and choose “csc” file.
10. Press “PIT” in Odin and choose “.pit” file.
11. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
You will have to wait until your 5.1-inch smartphone restarts. Your Samsung Galaxy S5 may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your 5.1-inch screen smartphone is restarted, you can enjoy KitKat KTU1AND5 on your device. If you are facing any difficulty while updating your phone, then you can take my help using the comment section.