Are you a tablet lover? Many people like to browse internet on their tablet. Actually I am also a big fan of tablet. If you are using Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110, then here is a good news for you. A new build of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean has been released for your device. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXDNB1. You will be able to use some exciting features after installing it on your tablet. It will bring new widgets and icons on your device. Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXDNB1 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110.
It is expected that P5110 owners will be able to install Android 4.2.2 XXDNB1 on Tab 2 10.1 P5110 practically without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. I am able to use new widgets and icons on my tab after installing it. I am sure you will be very happy after installing the new build of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on your tablet. One thing you must keep in your mind that your tab will lose root after installing it. If you love to use rooted apps, then you will have to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab again after updating it to the new firmware.
You will lose all your data during the installation process, so I recommend you must backup all your data before updating your tab. You should note that it is an official firmware, so it is not essential to install CWM recovery on your tab before updating it to the new firmware. Another important thing is that you must go to the Samsung official website and download the required USB driver for your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110. Then, install it on your PC. It is essential for connecting your Samsung Tab with your PC.
Now you must be desperately waiting to update your tablet. Don’t worry, I will not take any more time. I am going to write the steps for installing Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXDNB1 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110. You must try these steps at your own risk. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your Samsung Galaxy Tab after following these steps. I recommend you must charge your tablet completely before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXDNB1 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110
1. First you have to download Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXDNB1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin and then you have to install it on your PC:
3. Now you have to put your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your tablet.
- Press the Home button and volume down button of your tab simultaneously.
- Press the Power button of your Samsung Galaxy Tab at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button.
- After a few minutes you will be able to see a warning message on your Samsung Galaxy Tab. Press the Power button again after viewing this warning message. it will let your tablet enter into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab with your PC via USB cable. (Your tab must be in download mode)
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Samsung Galaxy Tab successfully with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXDNB1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “code″ file.
8. Now you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “modem” file.
9. Now you have to press “CSC” in Odin and choose “csc” file.
10. Press “PIT” in Odin and choose “.pit” file.
11. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
You can have a cup of coffee until your tab restarts. Your Samsung Galaxy Tab may take around 6 minutes to reboot. Once your tablet is restarted, you can use new widgets on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110. If you are facing any difficulty, then I am always happy to help you. Ask me any question regarding this tutorial in the comment section and keep visiting Androidbiits.com.