Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 LTE is a popular tablet from the South Korean Giant Samsung. It is an awesome gadget. Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 LTE SM-T325 users. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNE5 has been released for your tab. Are you wondering how to install T325XXU1BNE5? Well, I am here to help you in installing Android 4.4.2 XXU1BNE5 on Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 LTE SM-T325. I have recently published a tutorial for installing Android 4.2.2 UEUANE4 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 Wi-Fi. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 LTE SM-T325 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNE5.
I am hoping that you will be able to update your Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 to Android 4.4.2 XXU1BNE5 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T325XXU1BNE5 will bring many improvements on your Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. Well, CWM recovery is not required to be installed on your Tab Pro 8.4. Oh yes, you can easily root Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 LTE SM-T325 after installing Android 4.4.2 XXU1BNE5. Backup all your contacts and messages before installing T325XXU1BNE5. Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 LTE SM-T325 USB driver need to be installed on your computer before connecting your Tab Pro 8.4 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU1BNE5 on Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 8.4 inch Tab Pro got corrupted during the update process. Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 battery level must be above 96% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNE5 [T325XXU1BNE5] on Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 LTE SM-T325
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNE5 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T325XXU1BNE5 on your Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 LTE SM-T325 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your 8.4 inch Tab Pro.
- Press Tab Pro volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Tab Pro Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of 8.4 inch Tab Pro. You will be able to view a warning message on your SM-T325 after some time.
- Press Tab Pro Lite Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Tab Pro with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of KitKat XXU1BNE5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat XXU1BNE5, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you will have to wait until your 8.4 inch Tab Pro restarts. It may take around 3 minutes to reboot. Once your Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 LTE SM-T325 is restarted, you can enjoy T325XXU1BNE5. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNE5 on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 LTE SM-T325. If you are facing any difficulty while installing T325XXU1BNE5, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.