Are you using Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Wi-Fi SM-T700? Androidbiits.com is going to share some good news with Galaxy Tab S 8.4 owners. Now you can install a new official firmware update on your Tab S 8.4. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANE8 [T700XXU1ANE8] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Wi-Fi SM-T700. Dear reader I am ready to help you in installing Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANE8 on your Galaxy Tab S 8.4. Well, I have recently posted the steps for installing Android KitKat DXUENE4 on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Wi-Fi SM-T700 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANE8.
Well, you can easily update your Galaxy Tab S 8.4 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANE8 by reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T700XXU1ANE8 will bring many improvements to your Tab S 8.4. It is not needed to install CWM recovery on your Tab S for this process. Oh yes, you can easily root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Wi-Fi SM-T700 after installing Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANE8. Save your personal files before updating your Tab S 8.4. You must install Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 USB driver on your computer before connecting your Tab.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANE8 on Galaxy Tab S 8.4. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 8.4-inch Tab S got corrupted during the update process. Another most important thing is that your Galaxy Tab S 8.4 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANE8 [T700XXU1ANE8] on Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Wi-Fi SM-T700
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANE8 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T700XXU1ANE8 on your Galaxy Tab S 8.4.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Tab S 8.4 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your 8.4-inch Galaxy Tab S.
- Press Tab S volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Tab S Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of 8.4-inch tab. You will be able to view a warning message on your 8.4-inch Galaxy Tab S after some time.
- Press Tab S Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Tab S with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your 8.4-inch Galaxy Tab S with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of KitKat XXU1ANE8 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat XXU1ANE8, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You will have to wait until your 8.4-inch Galaxy Tab S restarts. This device may take around 3 minutes to reboot. Once your 8.4-inch Galaxy Tab S is restarted, you can enjoy T700XXU1ANE8. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANE8 on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4. If you are facing any difficulty while installing T700XXU1ANE8, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.