Are you using Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-T520? It is one of the most popular tablets available in the market. The South Korean company Samsung has added 10.1 inch display in Galaxy TabPRO that provides a great viewing experience. It also allows users to take crisp pictures as the South Korean company has added 8 MP camera in Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-T520. In the previous article, I have posted the steps for updating Asus Nexus 7 to Android KitKat Lego ROM. Today, I am going to write the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-T520 to Android KitKat XXUAND1.
You can experience the improvement after installing KitKat XXUAND1 on your Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1. You can play your favorite game on the 10.1 inch display of TabPRO. You can easily root your Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 Wi-Fi after installing KitKat XXUAND1. You don’t need to install CWM recovery on Galaxy TabPRO before updating it. You must backup contacts, messages and other data available on Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 before following the steps. Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 Wi-Fi USB driver need to be installed on your PC for successful connection between your Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 and PC.
You can follow the steps posted below to install KitKat XXUAND1 on Galaxy TabPRO. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your TabPRO 10.1 Wi-Fi got corrupted during the update process. Galaxy TabPRO battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
Steps to Update Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 Wi-Fi SM-T520 to Android KitKat XXUAND1
1. First you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUAND1 on your PC from the given link.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install XXUAND1 on Galaxy TabPRO 10.1.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 Wi-Fi into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy TabPRO.
- Press Galaxy TabPRO volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Galaxy TabPRO Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of TabPRO. After a few seconds, you will be able to see a warning message on your TabPRO 10.1 Wi-Fi.
- Press Galaxy TabPRO Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 Wi-Fi with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your TabPRO 10.1 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of KitKat XXUAND1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat XXUAND1, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “modem” file.
9. Now you have to press “CSC” in Odin and choose “csc” file.
10. Press “PIT” in Odin and choose “.pit” file.
11. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
You will have to wait until your Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 restarts. It may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your Galaxy TabPRO is restarted, you can enjoy KitKat XXUAND1 firmware on your TabPRO 10.1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing KitKat XXUAND1 on your Galaxy TabPRO, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.