Are you a user of T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919? This phone is very popular in the USA. If you are wondering how to install Custom ROM on your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4, then this website is for you. Keep visiting Androidbiits.com to get tips about the installation process of Custom ROMs on Android smartphones. Today, I am going to talk about WarpDrive Custom ROM that is specially designed for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919. In the previous article, I have posted the steps for rooting Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190. Now I am going to write the steps to update T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat WarpDrive ROM.
WarpDrive is a popular Custom ROM available for T-Mobile Galaxy S4. You can experience some exciting features on your device after installing WarpDrive. This is a pretty good news for the people who are planning to install Custom ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4. My dear friend, you need to root T-Mobile Galaxy S4 in order to install WarpDrive. CWM recovery also need to be installed on T-Mobile smartphone before updating it to WarpDrive. Oh yes, you must save all messages and contacts available on your T-Mobile Galaxy S4 before updating it to WarpDrive. My dear friend don’t forget to install T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 USB driver on your computer before connecting your T-Mobile smartphone with your PC.
You can follow the steps posted below to install WarpDrive ROM on your T-Mobile smartphone. Well, Androidbiits will not be responsible if your 5-inch T-Mobile Galaxy S4 got damaged during the installation process. I forgot to mention that your T-Mobile Galaxy S4 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Update T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat WarpDrive ROM
1. First, you have to download WarpDrive ROM.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for Galaxy S4 SGH-M919.
3. Go to the settings of your 5-inch T-Mobile Galaxy S4 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your 5-inch T-Mobile smartphone with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Galaxy S4 SGH-M919, you must transfer WarpDrive ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your 5-inch T-Mobile smartphone. Then, turn it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your 5-inch T-Mobile smartphone and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for WarpDrive ROM ZIP file and Google
Apps package from the SD card of 5-inch T-Mobile smartphone. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your 5-inch T-Mobile smartphone restarts. It may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your 5-inch T-Mobile Galaxy S4 is restarted, you can enjoy WarpDrive ROM. If you are facing any difficulty while installing WarpDrive ROM, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.