Are you a user of Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-I515? Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Nexus SCH-I515 owners. According to poo706, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop EXT4 LiquidSmooth Custom ROM has been released for Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-I515. I have already published the step-by-step tutorial for installing Lollipop LRX21T FML on Nexus SCH-I515. Now the glorious news is that Nexus SCH-I515 owners can enjoy Android 5.0.2 EXT4 LiquidSmooth. Androidbiits will publish the easy steps for updating Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-I515 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop EXT4 LiquidSmooth. It is really a glorious news for Nexus SCH-I515 owners who are waiting for it.
I am expecting that Verizon Nexus SCH-I515 owners will be able to install LiquidSmooth effortlessly without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. LiquidSmooth v4.0 is available for Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-I515. My dear friend, it is necessary to root Nexus SCH-I515 in order to install LiquidSmooth. Nexus SCH-I515 requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to LiquidSmooth. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nexus SCH-I515 users must backup their important files in a safe place before installing LiquidSmooth, as there is a possibility of losing all files from Nexus SCH-I515. The big thing is that you must install SCH-I515 USB driver on your Windows or Mac computer before connecting SCH-I515 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0.2 EXT4 LiquidSmooth v4.0 on SCH-I515. Androidbiits will not take any responsibility if Nexus SCH-I515 got corrupted while being updated to LiquidSmooth. SCH-I515 battery level must be above 81% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop EXT4 LiquidSmooth Custom ROM on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-I515 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Lollipop EXT4 LiquidSmooth for Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-I515.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Verizon Nexus SCH-I515.
3. Go to the settings of your Verizon Nexus SCH-I515 and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your Verizon Nexus SCH-I515 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After attaching your Verizon Nexus SCH-I515, you need to transfer Gapps and Lollipop EXT4 LiquidSmooth ZIP file to the SCH-I515 memory card. Now, switch it off.
6. Simply disconnect the USB cable from your Verizon Nexus SCH-I515 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from your SCH-I515 main menu.
8. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on Verizon SCH-I515.
9. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on your Verizon SCH-I515 and then search for Gapps and Lollipop EXT4 LiquidSmooth ZIP file from SCH-I515 memory card.
10. Simply install Lollipop EXT4 LiquidSmooth and Gapps on SCH-I515.
11. Now you have to return to the Verizon SCH-I515 main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Verizon Nexus SCH-I515 reboots. You can enjoy tea until SCH-I515 reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can test Lollipop EXT4 LiquidSmooth on SCH-I515. If you are having any difficulty while installing LiquidSmooth-v4.0 on SCH-I515, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.