Are you using Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535? Today, Androidbiits.com will share an outstanding news with S3 SCH-I535 users. According to mtb3000gt, Android 5.0 Lollipop LiquidSmooth [Nightly] Custom ROM is available for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-I535. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using ParanoidAndroid [AOSPA]. Now the outstanding news is that S3 SCH-I535 users can test LiquidSmooth [Nightly]. Now, I will discuss about the steps for updating Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 to Lollipop 5.0 using LiquidSmooth [Nightly]. This is really an outstanding news for S3 SCH-I535 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 owners will be able to install LiquidSmooth [Nightly] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear S3 SCH-I535 user, LiquidSmooth [Nightly] needs rooted S3 SCH-I535, so it is necessary to root S3 SCH-I535. Dear friend, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on S3 SCH-I535. Well, you can perform all these tasks after unlocking S3 SCH-I535 bootloader. Dear, you may face some bugs on S3 SCH-I535 after installing LiquidSmooth [Nightly]. Androidbiits.com recommends that S3 SCH-I535 users must save their documents before installing LiquidSmooth [Nightly], as there is a chance of losing all documents from S3 SCH-I535. The crucial thing is S3 SCH-I535 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install LiquidSmooth [Nightly]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if S3 SCH-I535 got broken during the installation of LiquidSmooth [Nightly]. SCH-I535 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop LiquidSmooth [Nightly] Custom ROM on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-I535 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download LiquidSmooth [Nightly] for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your S3 SCH-I535.
3. Simply, go to the settings of S3 SCH-I535 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach S3 SCH-I535 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your S3 SCH-I535, you must transfer LiquidSmooth [Nightly] and Gapps ZIP file to S3 SCH-I535 memory card.
6. After transferring LiquidSmooth [Nightly] and Gapps, you have to switch off SCH-I535.
7. After switching off S3 SCH-I535, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your S3 SCH-I535 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting S3 SCH-I535 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from S3 SCH-I535 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on S3 SCH-I535.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on S3 SCH-I535 screen and then search for LiquidSmooth [Nightly] and Gapps ZIP file from S3 SCH-I535 memory card.
12. Simply install LiquidSmooth [Nightly] and Gapps on S3 SCH-I535.
13. After installing Gapps and LiquidSmooth [Nightly], you must go to S3 SCH-I535 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your S3 SCH-I535 reboots.
After S3 SCH-I535 is rebooted, you can test LiquidSmooth [Nightly]. Dear friend, if you are having any issue while installing LiquidSmooth [Nightly], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.