Today, Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with M31 SM-M315F owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of Samsung Galaxy M31 SM-M315F. If you have recently bought M31 SM-M315F, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever M31 SM-M315F is turned on. It activates the Android operating system of M31 SM-M315F. Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on M31 SM-M315F. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature on M31 SM-M315F. We have to unlock SM-M315F bootloader manually. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking M31 SM-M315F bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM on M31 SM-M315F after unlocking it bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Condor Griffe T9 SP648. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader of M31 SM-M315F. You have to activate developer options on M31 SM-M315F before unlocking it.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader of M31 SM-M315F without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options on M31 SM-M315F. You must note that your M31 SM-M315F will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROMs on M31 SM-M315F. You must activate OEM unlock options on M31 SM-M315F. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk on M31 SM-M315F. You will be able to root SM-M315F after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on M31 SM-M315F, then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader of SM-M315F. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking bootloader of M31 SM-M315F, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from M31 SM-M315F during bootloader unlock process. Don’t forget to activate OEM Unlock option on SM-M315F.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader of M31 SM-M315F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if M31 SM-M315F got broken during bootloader unlock process. You have to activate developer options on M31 SM-M315F before unlocking it. M31 SM-M315F battery must be above 86 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You will not be able to unlock M31 SM-M315F bootloader without activating developer options.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Samsung Galaxy M31 SM-M315F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to tap “Settings” Menu on SM-M315F, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. It is the time to tap “Software Information” option on SM-M315F.
3. It is essential to tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on SM-M315F.
4. It is essential to tap “Settings” Menu again on SM-M315F.
5. It is the time to tap “Developer options” on SM-M315F.
6. It is essential to activate “OEM Unlock” option on SM-M315F.
7. It is essential to press the power button and switch off SM-M315F.
8. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for SM-M315F.
9. It is the time to connect SM-M315F with computer while pressing Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on SM-M315F.
10. It is essential to press the Volume up button for a few seconds on SM-M315F to unlock bootloader.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader of M31 SM-M315F. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking M31 SM-M315F bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding M31 SM-M315F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in unlocking bootloader of your SM-M315F.