Are you using Amazon Kindle Fire 2? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Kindle Fire 2 users. According to obsolete1, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Beanstalk 5.0025 Custom ROM is available for Amazon Kindle Fire 2nd Generation [otter2]. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Amazon Kindle Fire 1st Generation to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of CM12.0 [Alpha]. Now the amazing news is that Kindle Fire 2 users can test Beanstalk 5.0025. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Amazon Kindle Fire 2nd Generation [otter2] to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using Beanstalk 5.0025. This is really an amazing news for Kindle Fire 2 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Amazon Kindle Fire 2 owners will be able to install Beanstalk 5.0025 easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Kindle Fire 2 user, Beanstalk 5.0025 needs rooted Kindle Fire [2nd Gen], so it is necessary to root Amazon Kindle Fire 2nd Generation [otter2]. Dear friend, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Kindle Fire 2. Well, You can easily do all these works after unlocking Kindle Fire 2 bootloader. Don’t forget that you will face some bugs after installing Beanstalk 5.0025. Androidbiits.com recommends that Amazon Kindle Fire 2 users must save their data before installing Beanstalk 5.0025, as there is a chance of losing all data from Kindle Fire 2. The crucial thing is Kindle Fire 2 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Beanstalk 5.0025. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Kindle Fire 2 got corrupted during the installation of Beanstalk 5.0025. Kindle Fire 2 battery percentage must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Beanstalk 5.0025 Custom ROM on Amazon Kindle Fire 2nd Generation [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Beanstalk 5.0025 for your Kindle Fire 2.
2. Now, it is the time to download Gapps for your Kindle tab.
3. Now, it is the time to go to the settings of Kindle tab and then don’t forget to tap USB debugging.
4. Now, it is the time to attach Kindle tab with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your Kindle tab, you will have to transfer Beanstalk 5.0025 and Gapps ZIP file to the card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off Kindle tab.
7. After switching off your Kindle tab, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put Kindle tab into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on Kindle tab.
10. Now, you will have to tap “wipe cache partition” on tab.
11. It is the time to tap “install zip from SD card” on Kindle tab for installing Beanstalk 5.0025.
12. Now, it is the proper time to choose Beanstalk 5.0025 and Gapps ZIP file from the Kindle tab SD card.
13. Now, it is the proper time to install Beanstalk 5.0025 on Kindle tab.
14. Now, you will have to go to Kindle tab main menu.
15. Now, it is the time to tap “reboot system now” option on tab.
16. Now, you will have to wait until your Kindle tab reboots.
After your Kindle Fire 2 is restarted, you can test Beanstalk 5.0025. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing Beanstalk 5.0025, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.