Are you a proud owner of Amazon Kindle Fire? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Kindle Fire users. According to joshuabg, Android 4.4.4 KitKat AICP V5.0 Custom ROM is now available for Amazon Kindle Fire. Previously, I have posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating HTC One Mini 2 M8MINx to Lollipop 5.0 via CM 12 [memul]. Now the amazing news is that Kindle Fire owners can try AICP V5.0. Today, I will write the step-by-step method for updating Amazon Kindle Fire to Android 4.4.4 KitKat AICP V5.0. This is an amazing news for Kindle Fire owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Amazon Kindle Fire owners will be able to install AICP V5.0 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Kindle Fire user, AICP V5.0 needs rooted Kindle Fire, so it is necessary to root Amazon Kindle Fire. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Kindle Fire. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Kindle Fire bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing AICP V5.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that Kindle Fire users must take a backup of their data before installing AICP V5.0, as there is a possibility of losing all documents from Kindle Fire. Oh yes, the key thing is Kindle Fire USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install AICP V5.0. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Kindle Fire got corrupted during this process. Kindle Fire battery percentage must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat AICP V5.0 Custom ROM on Amazon Kindle Fire [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download AICP V5.0 for Amazon Kindle Fire.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Kindle Fire.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Kindle Fire and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Kindle Fire with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Kindle Fire, you must transfer AICP V5.0 and Gapps ZIP file to Kindle Fire memory card.
6. After transferring AICP V5.0 and Gapps, you have to switch off Kindle Fire.
7. After switching off Kindle Fire, simply disconnect your USB cable from Kindle Fire.
8. Now you have to put your Kindle Fire into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Kindle Fire into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from Kindle Fire main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Kindle Fire.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Kindle Fire screen and then search for AICP V5.0 and Gapps ZIP file from Kindle Fire memory card.
12. Simply install AICP V5.0 and Gapps on Kindle Fire.
13. After installing Gapps and AICP V5.0, you must go to Kindle Fire main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Kindle Fire reboots.
After Kindle Fire is rebooted, you can test AICP V5.0. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing AICP V5.0 on Kindle Fire, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.