Are you using Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Kindle Fire HDX 7 users. According to Cpasjuste, CyanogenMod 11 [thor] Custom ROM is available for Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7. Previously, I have published the steps for updating Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 to Lollipop 5.0 via CM12.0 [KFire HD 8.9]. Now the stunning news is that Kindle Fire HDX 7 users can try CM 11 on their Fire HDX 7. Today, I will publish the tutorial for updating Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat using CM11 [thor]. This is a stunning news for Fire HDX 7 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Kindle Fire HDX 7 owners will be able to install CM11 [thor] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Kindle Fire HDX 7 user, CM 11 requires rooted Fire HDX 7, so it is essential to root Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Fire HDX 7. Dear, you can do all these works after unlocking Fire HDX 7 bootloader. Dear, you may face several bugs after installing CM11 [thor]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Fire HDX 7 owners must take a backup of their files before installing CM11 [thor], as there is a possibility of losing all files from Fire HDX 7. Oh yes, the most crucial thing is Fire HDX 7 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM11 [thor]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Fire HDX 7 got corrupted during this process. Fire HDX 7 battery percentage must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat CM 11 [thor] Custom ROM on Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 [Easy Steps]
1. First, you have to download CM 11 [thor] for Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for Fire HDX 7.
3. Simply, go to the settings of your Fire HDX 7 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach your Fire HDX 7 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected Fire HDX 7, you must transfer CM 11 [thor] and Gapps ZIP file to Fire HDX 7 memory card.
6. After transferring CM 11 [thor] and Gapps, you have to switch off your Fire HDX 7.
7. After switching off Fire HDX 7, simply disconnect your USB cable from your Fire HDX 7.
8. Now you have to put Fire HDX 7 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting your Fire HDX 7 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from Fire HDX 7 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Fire HDX 7.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on your Fire HDX 7 screen and then search for CM 11 [thor] and Gapps ZIP file from Fire HDX 7 memory card.
12. Simply install CM 11 [thor] and Gapps on Fire HDX 7.
13. After installing Gapps and CM 11 [thor], you must go to your Fire HDX 7 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until Fire HDX 7 reboots.
After your Fire HDX 7 is rebooted, you can test CM 11 [thor]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing CM 11 [thor], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.