Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Nexus 6 owners. According to mrjaydee82, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop SinLessROM v2.1.0 is now available for Nexus 6. Recently, I published the steps for installing LiquidSmooth on Moto X 2nd Gen XT1096. Now the amazing news is that Nexus 6 users can test Lollipop 5.0.1 SinLessROM v2.1.0. Androidbiits will help you in updating Nexus 6 to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop SinLessROM v2.1.0. It is really an amazing news for Nexus 6 users who are bored with old firmware. SinLess ROM may provide an amazing experience on your Nexus 6. Users may be able to enjoy various new features after installing SinLess ROM.
I am hoping that Nexus 6 users will be able to install SinLessROM v2.1.0 easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. SinLessROM v2.1.0 is available for Nexus 6. Dear friend, I forgot to say that it is essential to root Nexus 6 in order to install SinLessROM v2.1.0. Nexus 6 requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to SinLessROM v2.1.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nexus 6 users must save their personal contacts in a safe place before installing SinLessROM v2.1.0, as there is a chance of losing all contacts from Nexus 6. It is expected that people will be able to get an amazing experience after installing SinLessROM v2.1.0. Well, you must install Nexus 6 USB driver on your favorite PC before attaching Nexus 6 with it. Otherwise, you will not be able to install SinLess ROM.
Below are the steps using which you can install SinLessROM v2.1.0. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if Nexus 6 got broken while being updated to Android 5.0.2 via SinLessROM v2.1.0. Nexus 6 battery level must be above 73% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop SinLessROM v2.1.0 on Google Nexus 6 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download SinLessROM v2.1.0 for Google Nexus 6.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Google Nexus 6.
3. Go to the settings of your Google Nexus 6 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Google Nexus 6 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After connecting your Google Nexus 6, you need to transfer Gapps and SinLessROM v2.1.0 ZIP file to the SD card of Nexus 6. Then, switch off your Nexus 6.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Google Nexus 6 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Google Nexus 6 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Google Nexus 6.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Google Nexus 6 and then search for Gapps and SinLessROM v2.1.0 ZIP file from the SD card of Nexus 6.
10. Now you have to install Gapps and SinLessROM v2.1.0 on Google Nexus 6.
11. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Google Nexus 6 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Google Nexus 6 reboots. You can eat nuts until your Nexus 6 reboots. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy SinLessROM v2.1.0. If you are having any problem while installing SinLessROM v2.1.0, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.