Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 owners. According to AzraelsKiss, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Dirty Unicorns v9.0 Custom ROM is released for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317. Previously, I have posted the steps for updating Sony Xperia Z C6603 to CM 12 [Nightly builds]. Now the stunning news is that Note 2 SGH-I317 owners can test Lollipop 5.0.2 via Dirty Unicorns v9.0. Androidbiits will post the tutorial for updating AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 to Android 5.0.2 via Dirty Unicorns v9.0. It may bring many improvements on your Note 2 SGH-I317. This is really a stunning news for Note 2 SGH-I317 owners who love to test new ROMs.
I am expecting that AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 owners will be able to install Dirty Unicorns v9.0 easily without having any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Dirty Unicorns v9.0 is available for Note 2 SGH-I317. Dear friend, Dirty Unicorns v9.0 requires rooted device, so you must root Note 2 SGH-I317 before installing Dirty Unicorns v9.0. It is also necessary to install CWM recovery on Note 2 SGH-I317 in order to install Dirty Unicorns v9.0. Androidbiits recommends that Note 2 SGH-I317 users must save their personal data securely before installing Dirty Unicorns v9.0, because there is a chance of losing all personal data from Note 2 SGH-I317.
Below are the simple steps using which you can install Dirty Unicorns v9.0. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Note 2 SGH-I317 got corrupted while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via Dirty Unicorns v9.0. SGH-I317 battery level must be above 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Dirty Unicorns v9.0 Custom ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Dirty Unicorns v9.0 for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for AT&T Samsung Note 2 SGH-I317.
3. Simply, go to the settings of AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Note 2 SGH-I317 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317, you must transfer Dirty Unicorns v9.0 and Gapps ZIP file to memory card of SGH-I317.
6. After transferring Dirty Unicorns v9.0 and Gapps, you have to switch off Note 2 SGH-I317.
7. After switching it off, you have to disconnect the USB cable from Note 2 SGH-I317.
8. Now you have to put Note 2 SGH-I317 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from Note 2 SGH-I317 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 screen and then search for Dirty Unicorns v9.0 and Gapps ZIP file from SGH-I317 memory card.
12. Simply install Dirty Unicorns v9.0 and Gapps on Note 2 SGH-I317.
13. After installing Dirty Unicorns v9.0 and Gapps, you must return to Note 2 SGH-I317 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Note 2 SGH-I317 reboots.
After your Note 2 SGH-I317 is rebooted, you can enjoy Dirty Unicorns v9.0. If you are having any issue while installing Dirty Unicorns v9.0, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.