Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Sprint HTC One M7 AP801CWH owners. According to santod040, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies Custom ROM is released for Sprint HTC One M7 AP801CWH. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating HTC One M7 to Nocturnal GE. Now the stunning news is that HTC One M7 AP801CWH owners can test Lollipop 5.0.2 via LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies. Androidbiits will post the tutorial for updating Sprint HTC One M7 AP801CWH to Android 5.0.2 via LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies. This is a stunning news for M7 AP801CWH owners.
I am expecting that M7 AP801CWH owners will be able to install LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies easily without having any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies ROM is available for HTC One M7 AP801CWH. Dear friend, LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies ROM requires rooted device, so you must root Sprint HTC One M7 AP801CWH before installing LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies. It is also essential to install CWM recovery on HTC One M7 AP801CWH in order to install LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies. Androidbiits recommends that HTC M7 AP801CWH users must save their personal data securely before installing LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies, because there is a chance of losing all personal data from M7.
Below are the simple steps using which you can install LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if HTC M7 AP801CWH got corrupted while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies. M7 AP801CWH battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies Custom ROM on Sprint HTC One M7 AP801CWH [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies for Sprint HTC One M7.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Sprint HTC One M7 AP801CWH.
3. If the HTC M7 have S-ON, then you have to flash boot.img on M7 AP801CWH via fastboot.
4. If the HTC M7 have S-OFF, then you don’t need to follow STEP 3.
5. Simply, go to the settings of HTC M7 AP801CWH and then you must tap USB debugging option.
6. After activating USB debugging, you have to attach HTC M7 AP801CWH with your PC with the help of USB cable.
7. Once you have successfully connected your HTC M7 AP801CWH, you must transfer Gapps and LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies ZIP file to memory card of HTC AP801CWH.
8. After transferring Gapps and LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies, you have to switch off HTC AP801CWH.
9. After switching it off, you have to disconnect the USB cable from HTC M7 AP801CWH.
10. Now you have to put HTC M7 AP801CWH into Recovery Mode.
11. After putting HTC M7 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from HTC M7 AP801CWH main menu.
12. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Sprint M7 AP801CWH.
13. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on HTC M7 screen and then search for LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies and Gapps ZIP file from Sprint M7 AP801CWH memory card.
14. Simply install LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies and Gapps on HTC M7.
15. After installing Gapps and LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies, you must return to HTC AP801CWH main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
16. Now you have to wait until your HTC M7 reboots.
After your HTC M7 AP801CWH is rebooted, you can enjoy LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies. If you are having any issue while installing LiquidSmooth v4 Nightlies on M7 AP801CWH, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.