Are you waiting to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on LG G3 D855? Androidbiits.com will help you in enjoying Android 5.0 Lollipop via a new Custom ROM on your LG G3 D855. Today, I will talk about AndroidNow HD 5.0 ROM that is specially designed for LG G3 D855. I have recently posted the tutorial for installing Android 5.0 Lollipop CM12 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can update LG G3 D855 to Android 5.0 Lollipop AndroidNow HD 5.0 ROM. This is a pretty good news for LG G3 D855 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 5.0 Lollipop AndroidNow HD 5.0 ROM on LG G3 D855 without experiencing any issue after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. AndroidNow HD 5.0 is a popular Custom ROM available for LG G3 D855. Dear friend you need to root LG G3 D855 in order to install AndroidNow HD 5.0. Oh yes, CWM recovery is also needed to be installed on LG G3 D855 before updating it to AndroidNow HD 5.0. Dear friend you must save your messages and other data in a safe place before updating your LG G3 D855 to AndroidNow HD 5.0. Oh yes, you must install LG G3 D855 USB driver on your PC for successful connection between your LG G3 and computer. Otherwise, your G3 D855 will not be recognized by your personal computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0 Lollipop AndroidNow HD 5.0. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if LG G3 D855 got corrupted while being updated to AndroidNow HD 5.0. LG G3 D855 battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop AndroidNow HD 5.0 ROM on LG G3 D855 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Android 5.0 Lollipop AndroidNow HD 5.0 ROM.
2. Go to the settings of your LG G3 D855 and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your LG G3 D855 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your LG G3 D855, you need to transfer AndroidNow HD 5.0 ROM ZIP file to the SD card of your LG G3 D855. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your LG G3 D855 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your LG G3 D855 and then search for AndroidNow HD 5.0 ZIP file from the SD card of your LG G3 D855. Then, install them.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your LG G3 D855 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you will need to wait until your LG G3 D855 restarts. You can have a cup of tea until your LG G3 D855 restarts. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy Android 5.0 Lollipop AndroidNow HD 5.0 ROM on your LG G3 D855. If you are facing any difficulty while installing AndroidNow HD 5.0, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section. Androidbiits.com will guide you in installing AndroidNow HD ROM. [Source]