Are you waiting to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190? Androidbiits.com comes with an exciting news for Samsung Galaxy S III Mini GT-I8190 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP 5.0 Alpha Custom ROM is now available for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190. Previously, I published the steps for installing AOSP 5.0 on Nexus 7 (2013) LTE. Now the exciting news is that Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 owners can also enjoy Lollipop via AOSP Alpha. Androidbiits.com is going to post the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 to Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP Alpha Custom ROM. It is really an amazing news for S3 Mini GT-I8190 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 owners will be able to install AOSP Alpha on S3 Mini GT-I8190 easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. AOSP Alpha is available only for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190. Oh yes, I forgot to write that S3 Mini GT-I8190 owners will have to root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 in order to install AOSP Alpha. S3 Mini GT-I8190 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to AOSP Alpha. Androidbiits.com recommends that S3 Mini GT-I8190 owners must save their data in a safe place before updating their S3 Mini GT-I8190, as there is a chance of losing all data from S3 Mini GT-I8190. Well, you must install S3 Mini GT-I8190 USB driver on your PC for before connecting S3 Mini GT-I8190 with it. Otherwise, S3 Mini GT-I8190 will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via AOSP Alpha. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if S3 Mini GT-I8190 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via AOSP Alpha. GT-I8190 battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP Alpha Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S III Mini GT-I8190 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP Alpha for your S3 Mini GT-I8190.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for S3 Mini GT-I8190.
2. Go to the settings of your S3 Mini GT-I8190 and enable USB debugging.
3. Now you have to connect your S3 Mini GT-I8190 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your S3 Mini GT-I8190, you need to transfer Gapps and AOSP Alpha ZIP file to the SD card of S3 Mini GT-I8190. Then, switch it off.
5. Remove the USB cable from your S3 Mini GT-I8190 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from S3 Mini GT-I8190 main menu.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on S3 Mini GT-I8190.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your S3 Mini GT-I8190 and then search for Gapps and AOSP Alpha ZIP file from the SD card of GT-I8190. Then, install them.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your S3 Mini GT-I8190 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your S3 Mini GT-I8190 restarts. You can drink a glass of horlicks until your GT-I8190 restarts. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy AOSP Alpha on S3 Mini GT-I8190. If you are having any difficulty while installing AOSP Alpha, then you can use the comment section to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.