Are you a user of Asus Nexus 7 ME370T? Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Nexus 7 ME370T users. According to iceandfire, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop XenonHD Custom ROM is released for Nexus 7. Well, I have recently discussed about the tutorial for updating Nexus 7 2012 ME370TG to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of Resurrection Remix LP v5.3.7. Now the glorious news is that Nexus 7 ME370T users can test XenonHD. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Nexus 7 ME370T to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using XenonHD-5.0.2 Stable 1.0. This is really a glorious news for Nexus 7 ME370T users who are waiting for Lollipop. XenonHD may bring some improvements on your ME370T. If you are bored with the old firmware, then you must install XenonHD on ME370T. You may be able to use your ME370T in a better way.
I am hoping that Nexus 7 ME370T owners will be able to install XenonHD easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Asus ME370T user, XenonHD needs rooted ME370T, so it is necessary to root Nexus 7 ME370T. Oh yes, the most essential thing is CWM recovery installation on ME370T before installing XenonHD-5.0.2 Stable 1.0. You can do all these works after unlocking ME370T bootloader. You may face some bugs on ME370T after installing XenonHD. Androidbiits.com recommends that Asus ME370T users must save their data including contacts before installing XenonHD, as there is a possibility of losing all contacts from ME370TG. The most essential thing is ME370T USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install XenonHD. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if ME370T got corrupted during the installation of XenonHD. ME370T battery must be more than 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop XenonHD Custom ROM on Asus Nexus 7 ME370T [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download XenonHD for your ME370T.
2. It is necessary to download Gapps for ME370T.
3. It is the time to go to ME370T settings and then it is important to tap USB debugging.
4. Now, it is the time to attach ME370T with PC.
5. Once you have successfully attached ME370T, you will have to transfer XenonHD and Gapps ZIP file to ME370T SD card.
6. It is the time to switch off ME370T.
7. After switching off ME370T, it is important to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put ME370T into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is important to tap “wipe data/factory reset”.
10. Now, it is important to tap “wipe cache partition”.
11. Now, it is necessary to tap “install zip from SD card” for installing XenonHD.
12. Now, you will have to choose XenonHD from ME370T SD card.
13. Now, it is the proper time to install XenonHD on ME370T.
14. After installing XenonHD, it is essential to go to ME370T main menu.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now”.
16. You can take a break until your ME370T restarts.
After your Asus ME370T is restarted, you can test XenonHD. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing XenonHD, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.