Are you a proud owner of Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Transformer TF700 users. According to sbdags, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop ZOMBi-POP Custom ROM is available for Asus Transformer TF700. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of CyanogenMod 12.0 [OFFICIAL]. Now the exciting news is that Transformer TF700 owners can test ZOMBi-POP. Today, I will discuss about the steps for updating Asus Transformer TF700 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using ZOMBi-POP. This is really an exciting news for TF700 owners who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to install Lollipop.
I am hoping that Transformer TF700 users will be able to install ZOMBi-POP easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear Transformer TF700 user, ZOMBi-POP requires rooted TF700, so it is essential to root Transformer TF700. Dear friend, the key thing is CWM recovery installation on Transformer TF700. Well, you can perform all these tasks after unlocking Transformer TF700 bootloader. Don’t forget that, you may experience some bugs after installing ZOMBi-POP. Androidbiits.com recommends that Transformer TF700 users must save their important data in a secure place before installing ZOMBi-POP, as there is a possibility of losing all data from Transformer TF700. Oh yes, the most important thing is TF700 USB driver installation on your desktop before attaching the device.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install ZOMBi-POP. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if TF700 got broken during the installation of ZOMBi-POP. TF700 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop ZOMBi-POP Custom ROM on Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download ZOMBi-POP for your TF700.
2. Now, it is the time to download Gapps for TF700.
3. Now, it is the time to go to the settings of TF700 and then tap USB debugging.
4. Now, it is the time to attach TF700 with your desktop.
5. Once you have attached your TF700, it is necessary to transfer ZOMBi-POP and Gapps ZIP file to TF700 SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off TF700.
7. After switching off your TF700, you will have to unplug the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put TF700 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option.
10. Now, it is the time to tap “wipe cache partition”.
11. Now, it is the time to tap “install zip from SD card” for installing ZOMBi-POP.
12. Now, it is the time to choose ZOMBi-POP and Gapps ZIP file from TF700 SD card.
13. Now, it is the time to install ZOMBi-POP on TF700.
14. Now, you will have to go to TF700 main menu.
15. Now, it is the time to choose “reboot system now”.
16. Now, you will have to wait until your TF700 reboots.
After your Transformer TF700 is rebooted, you can test ZOMBi-POP. Dear TF700 user, if you are facing any difficulty while installing ZOMBi-POP, then you must share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.