Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Asus Transformer TF701 users. According to filou76, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop PAC-LP Beta1 custom ROM is released for Asus Transformer TF701. Androidbiits.com has recently published the tutorial for updating Kindle Fire HDX 7 to Lollipop 5.1 using CM12.1 [thor]. The stunning news is that TF701 owners can now install PAC-LP Beta1. I am going to publish an easy tutorial for updating Asus Transformer TF701 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using PAC-LP Beta1. No doubt, this is a stunning news for the owners of Transformer TF701 who are desperately waiting to test Lollipop 5.0.2 on TF701.
I am expecting that Transformer TF701 users will be able to install PAC-LP Beta1 safely without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. PAC-LP Beta1 requires rooted Transformer TF701, so it is crucial to root TF701 before installing PAC-LP Beta1. If you have already rooted TF701, then you don’t need to worry. You must install CWM recovery on TF701 before installing PAC-LP Beta1. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that the proud users of Transformer TF701 can install PAC-LP Beta1 after unlocking the bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that Transformer TF701 owners must take a backup of their documents including contacts and messages before installing PAC-LP Beta1, otherwise all their documents including contacts and messages will be deleted from their TF701. If you aren’t happy with previous firmware, then you can install PAC-LP Beta1 on TF701. PAC-LP Beta1 will let TF701 users test Lollipop 5.0.2 on TF701. Dear TF701 user, PAC-LP Beta1 may also bring several improvements on Transformer TF701. You may face bug after installing it.
Below are the easy instructions for installing PAC-LP Beta1. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if TF701 got broken during the installation of PAC-LP Beta1. TF701 battery must be above 98 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop PAC-LP Beta1 on Asus Transformer TF701 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download PAC-LP Beta1 for TF701.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for TF701.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach TF701 with PC.
5. It is the time to transfer PAC-LP Beta1 to your TF701.
6. It is the time to power off TF701.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from TF701.
8. It is the time to put TF701 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to click “wipe data/factory reset” on TF701.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on TF701.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” for installing PAC-LP Beta1 on TF701.
12. It is the time to choose PAC-LP Beta1 on TF701.
13. It is the time to install PAC-LP Beta1 on TF701.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on TF701.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on TF701.
16. It is the time to wait until TF701 reboots.
After your Transformer TF701 is restarted, you can enjoy PAC-LP Beta1. If you are having problem during the installation of PAC-LP Beta1 on Asus Transformer TF701, then feel free to share your problem with Androidbiits.com.