Are you a proud owner of AT&T Asus Padfone X T00D? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Padfone X T00D users. According to Quarx, CyanogenMod 12 is now available for Asus Padfone X. Recently, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Asus Padfone S 4G LTE PF500KL to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of CM12 [t00n]. Now the exciting news is that Padfone X T00D users can test CM12 on T00D. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating AT&T Asus Padfone X T00D to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using CM12. It is really an exciting news for Padfone X T00D users who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that AT&T Asus Padfone X T00D owners will be able to install CM12 on T00D easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Padfone X T00D user, CM12.0 needs rooted T00D, so it is necessary to root AT&T Asus Padfone X T00D. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Padfone X T00D before installing CM12.0 on T00D. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking Padfone X T00D bootloader. You may face some bugs on Padfone X T00D after installing CM12 on T00D. Androidbiits.com recommends that Padfone X T00D users must save their data before updating T00D, as there is a chance of losing all data from T00D. The important thing is Padfone X T00D USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CM12 on T00D. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Padfone X T00D got corrupted during this process. T00D battery percentage must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Custom ROM on AT&T Asus Padfone X T00D [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download CM12.0 [Stable] for your T00D.
2. Now, you will have to download Gapps for your T00D.
3. Now, it is necessary to go to the settings of T00D and then don’t forget to tap USB debugging.
4. Now, it is the time to attach T00D with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your T00D, you will have to transfer CM12.0 and Gapps ZIP file to T00D SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off T00D.
7. After switching off your T00D, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put T00D into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on T00D.
10. Now, you will have to tap “wipe cache partition” on T00D.
11. It is the time to tap “install zip from SD card” on T00D.
12. It is the time to choose CM12.0 [Stable] from T00D SD card.
13. It is the perfect time to install CM12.0 [Stable] on T00D.
14. Now, you will have to go to T00D main menu.
15. Now, it is the time to tap “reboot system now” option on T00D.
16. Now, you will have to wait until your T00D reboots.
After your Padfone X T00D is restarted, you can test CM12.0 on T00D. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing CM12.0 on T00D, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.