Are you a proud owner of AT&T HTC One X PJ83100? Androidbiits.com comes with an amazing news for AT&T HTC One X owners. According to rc420head, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Candy5 v-0.9.0 Custom ROM has been released for AT&T HTC One X PJ83100. Recently, I published the steps for installing LiquidSmooth v-4.0 on HTC One M8. Now the amazing news is that AT&T HTC One X PJ83100 owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0.1 Candy5 v-0.9.0. Androidbiits will publish the steps for updating AT&T HTC One X PJ83100 to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Candy5 v-0.9.0.
I am hoping that AT&T HTC One X PJ83100 owners will be able to install Lollipop Candy5 v-0.9.0 easily without having any difficulty after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Candy5 v-0.9.0 is available for AT&T HTC One X PJ83100. Oh yes, I forgot to write that One X PJ83100 owners will have to root AT&T HTC One X in order to install Candy5 v-0.9.0. One X PJ83100 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Lollipop Candy5 v-0.9.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that HTC One X PJ83100 owners must back their important files in a safe place before updating their One X PJ83100. It is essential to install AT&T HTC One X PJ83100 USB driver on your Windows or Mac computer before connecting X PJ83100. It will allow your computer to recognize your AT&T HTC One X.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via Candy5 v-0.9.0. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if One X PJ83100 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Candy5 v-0.9.0. One X PJ83100 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Candy5 Custom ROM on AT&T HTC One X PJ83100 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Lollipop 5.0.1 Candy5 v-0.9.0 Custom ROM for AT&T HTC One X.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for AT&T HTC One X.
3. Go to the settings of AT&T HTC One X PJ83100 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect One X PJ83100 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After connecting your AT&T One X PJ83100, you need to transfer Gapps and Candy5 v-0.9.0 ZIP file to the SD card of One X PJ83100. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your AT&T HTC One X PJ83100 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from AT&T One X PJ83100 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on AT&T HTC PJ83100.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your AT&T One X PJ83100 and then you have to install Gapps and Candy5 v-0.9.0 ZIP file from AT&T One X PJ83100 SD card.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your AT&T One X PJ83100 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your AT&T HTC One X PJ83100 restarts. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy Candy5 v-0.9.0. If you are having any issue while installing it on One X PJ83100, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.