Are you a proud owner of AT&T LG G3 D850? Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with AT&T LG G3 D850 owners. According to oadam11, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Resurrection Remix v-5.2.3 Custom ROM has been released for AT&T LG G3 D850. I have already posted the steps for installing VanirAOSP Nightlies on LG G3 VS985. Now the stunning news is that AT&T LG G3 D850 owners can enjoy Android 5.0.1 via Resurrection Remix v-5.2.3. Androidbiits.com will write the tutorial for updating AT&T LG G3 D850 to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Resurrection Remix v-5.2.3. It is really a stunning news for AT&T LG G3 D850 owners who are waiting for it.
I am expecting that AT&T LG G3 D850 owners will be able to install Resurrection Remix v-5.2.3 easily without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Resurrection Remix v-5.2.3 is available only for LG D850. My dear friend, it is necessary to root LG G3 D850 in order to install Resurrection Remix v-5.2.3. LG G3 D850 requires CWM recovery installation before being updated to Resurrection Remix v-5.2.3. Androidbiits.com recommends that LG G3 D850 users must backup their documents in a safe place before installing Resurrection Remix v-5.2.3, as there is a chance of losing all data from LG G3 D850. The most important thing is that you must install D850 USB driver on your Windows or Mac PC before connecting D850 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0.1 via Resurrection Remix v-5.2.3. Androidbiits will not take any responsibility if AT&T G3 D850 got corrupted while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.1 via Resurrection Remix v-5.2.3. D850 battery level must be above 74% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Resurrection Remix v5.2.3 Custom ROM on AT&T LG G3 D850 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Resurrection Remix v-5.2.3 for AT&T LG G3 D850.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your AT&T LG D850.
3. Go to the settings of your LG D850 and activate USB debugging.
4. Now you have to attach your LG D850 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. After attaching your LG D850, you need to transfer Gapps and Resurrection Remix v5.2.3 ZIP file to the LG D850 memory card. Now, switch it off.
6. Simply disconnect the USB cable from your LG D850 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from your LG D850 main menu.
8. Now you have to activate “wipe cache partition” option on LG D850.
9. Now you have to tap “install zip from SD card” option on your LG D850 and then search for Gapps and Resurrection Remix v5.2.3 ZIP file from the SD card of D850. Now you need to install them.
10. Now you have to return to the AT&T LG D850 main menu and tap “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your AT&T LG G3 D850 reboots. You can take some rest until AT&T LG D850 reboots. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy Resurrection Remix v-5.2.3. If you are having any issue while installing Resurrection Remix v5.2.3, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.