Androidbiits.com brings a wonderful news for AT&T LG Optimus G E970 users. According to XDA senior member Vampir1c, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop BlissPop v3.4 custom ROM is released for AT&T LG Optimus G E970. Androidbiits has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating S3 SPH-L710 to Lollipop 5.1.1_r6 using AICP 10.0 [d2spr]. The wonderful news is that E970 owners can now install BlissPop v3.4. Isn’t it wonderful? Androidbiits will post the steps for updating AT&T LG Optimus G E970 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop BlissPop v3.4. This is a wonderful news for the proud owners of E970. Have you managed to get your hands on Optimus G E970? BlissPop v3.4 may bring various improvements on your favorite E970.
I am hoping that E970 proud users will be able to install BlissPop v3.4 securely without experiencing issue after reading the tutorial published in Androidbiits.com. BlissPop v3.4 needs rooted Optimus G E970, so it is crucial to root your favorite Optimus G E970 before installing BlissPop v3.4. What are you thinking now? If you haven’t rooted Optimus G E970, then you must root it as soon as possible. Dear Optimus G E970 owner, you must install TWRP recovery on AT&T LG Optimus G E970 before installing BlissPop v3.4. I forgot to mention that the proud users of E970 can install BlissPop v3.4 effectively after unlocking the bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old software, then you may install BlissPop v3.4 on your favorite E970. The wonderful thing is that BlissPop v3.4 will let the E970 owners use Lollipop 5.1.1 on E970. Androidbiits recommends that E970 owners must save their personal files including contacts and songs before installing BlissPop v3.4 on E970, otherwise all your important files may be deleted from E970.
Below are the easy instructions for installing BlissPop v3.4. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if E970 got broken during the installation of BlissPop v3.4. E970 battery must be more than 99 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop BlissPop v3.4 Custom ROM on AT&T LG Optimus G E970 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download BlissPop v3.4 for your favorite E970.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for device.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is essential to transfer BlissPop v3.4 to your favorite E970.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on device.
12. It is essential to choose BlissPop v3.4 on your favorite E970.
13. It is essential to install BlissPop v3.4 on your favorite E970.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on device.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on device.
16. It is the time to wait until device restarts.
After your Optimus G E970 is restarted, you can test BlissPop v3.4. Isn’t it wonderful? If you are facing any issue during the installation of BlissPop v3.4 on your favorite Optimus G E970, then feel free to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.