Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G MB860 users. According to Bass_Face, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Mokee Custom ROM is released for AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G MB860. XDA member Bass_Face has claimed that this ROM is developed by fengyr. Androidbiits.com has already posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating MB886 to Lollipop 5.1.1. The exciting news is that the proud owners of MB860 can now install Mokee. Isn’t it exciting? Androidbiits.com will post a simple tutorial for updating AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G MB860 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using Mokee. This is really an exciting news for the proud users of Atrix 4G MB860. Have you managed to get your hands on MB860? If your answer is YES, then you will be extremely happy to know that Mokee may bring various improvements on your phone.
I am hoping that Atrix 4G MB860 users will be able to install Mokee on MB860 effortlessly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Mokee needs rooted MB860, so it is very crucial to root AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G MB860 before installing Mokee. What are you thinking now? If you haven’t rooted your favorite MB860, then you must do it as soon as possible. You must install CWM recovery on MB860 before installing Mokee. I forgot to mention that the proud users of MB860 can install Mokee effectively after unlocking the bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old software, then you must install Mokee on your favorite MB860. Oh yes, The awesome thing is that Mokee will allow the MB860 proud users to use Lollipop 5.0.2 on MB860. Androidbiits.com recommends that MB860 owners must save their personal files including contacts and games before installing Mokee on MB860, otherwise all your important files may be vanished from MB860.
Below are the easy instructions for installing Mokee. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if MB860 got damaged during the installation of Mokee. MB860 battery must be more than 98 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Mokee Custom ROM on AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G MB860 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Mokee for MB860.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for device.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is essential to transfer Mokee to MB860.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is essential to click “wipe cache partition” on device.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on device.
12. It is essential to choose Mokee on MB860.
13. It is essential to install Mokee on MB860.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on device.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on device.
16. It is the time to wait until device restarts.
After your Atrix 4G MB860 is restarted, you can enjoy Mokee on MB860. Isn’t it stunning? If you are experiencing difficulty during the installation of Mokee on your favorite MB860, then feel free to share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.