Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for AT&T Motorola Atrix HD MB886 users. According to TecknoFreak, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Validus_v7 Custom ROM is released for Motorola Atrix HD MB886. Recently, I have written the tutorial for updating Note Edge SM-N915G to Lollipop 5.0.1 with the help of Thunderbolt [Alpha Build]. Now the outstanding news is that Motorola MB886 users can test Validus_v7. Today, I am going to write all the necessary steps using which you can update AT&T Motorola Atrix HD MB886 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using Validus_v7. This is really a tremendous news for MB886 users who are waiting to enjoy all features of Lollipop on their MB886. Validus_v7 may bring some improvements on your Atrix HD MB886.
I am hoping that Motorola MB886 owners will be able to install Validus_v7 easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Motorola MB886 user, Validus_v7 needs rooted MB886, so it is essential to root your Atrix HD MB886. Well, the most important thing is CWM recovery installation on MB886 before installing Validus_v7. You can do all these works after unlocking MB886 bootloader. Oh yes, you may experience some bugs on your MB886 after installing Validus_v7. Androidbiits.com recommends that Motorola MB886 users must save their documents including contacts, and messages before installing Validus_v7, as there is a chance of losing all documents including contacts, and messages from MB886. Oh yes, the most crucial thing is MB886 USB driver installation on desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Validus_v7. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if MB886 got broken during the installation of Validus_v7. MB886 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Validus_v7 Custom ROM on AT&T Motorola Atrix HD MB886 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Validus_v7 for your MB886.
2. You will have to download Gapps for MB886.
3. It is required to go to the settings of MB886 and then it is necessary to click USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach MB886 with your favorite desktop.
5. After you have attached MB886, you will have to transfer Validus_v7 and Gapps to MB886.
6. It is the proper time to switch off MB886.
7. After turning off your MB886, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. It is the proper time to put smartphone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on your MB886.
10. It is the time to choose “wipe cache partition” on your MB886.
11. It is the proper time to click “install zip from SD card” on your Atrix.
12. It is the time to select Validus_v7 from MB886 memory card.
13. It is the proper time to install Validus_v7 on MB886.
14. You will have to go to MB886 main menu after installing Validus_v7.
15. It is the proper time to select “reboot system now” on your Atrix.
16. It is essential to wait until your Atrix reboots.
After your Atrix HD MB886 is rebooted, you can test Validus_v7. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Validus_v7, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.