Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 users. According to rogersb11, Android 5.1 Lollipop CyanideL v9.5 ROM is released for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317. I have already published the simple step-by-step instructions for updating Note SGH-I717 to Lollipop 5.1. Well, the great news is that SGH-I317 users can test CyanideL v9.5. Today, I will post the simple instructions for updating AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 to Android 5.1 Lollipop via CyanideL v9.5. This is really an exciting news for SGH-I317 owners who are not happy with the old firmware.
I am expecting that AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 users will be able to install Android 5.1 via CyanideL v9.5 quickly without facing issue after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. CyanideL v9.5 requires rooted SGH-I317, so it is important to root SGH-I317 before installing CyanideL v9.5. The key thing is CWM recovery installation on SGH-I317 before installing CyanideL v9.5. Oh yes, I forgot to say that AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 users can perform all these works after unlocking SGH-I317 bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 owners must take a backup of their data including videos before installing Android 5.1 via CyanideL v9.5, as there is a chance of data loss from their SGH-I317. If you are waiting for Lollipop 5.1, then you must try CyanideL v9.5 on your SGH-I317. Oh yes, the important thing is that CyanideL v9.5 will allow you to enjoy Lollipop 5.1 on SGH-I317. CyanideL v9.5 is available for ROM lovers who love to test new ROM on their SGH-I317.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CyanideL v9.5. Androidbiits will not take responsibility if SGH-I317 got corrupted during the installation of CyanideL v9.5. SGH-I317 battery level must be more than 99% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop CyanideL Custom ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download CyanideL v9.5 for your phone.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for SGH-I317.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach SGH-I317 with desktop.
5. It is the time to send CyanideL v9.5 to phone.
6. It is the proper time to switch off SGH-I317.
7. It is the proper time to remove the USB cable from SGH-I317.
8. It is very crucial to put SGH-I317 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to click “wipe data/factory reset” on SGH-I317.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on SGH-I317.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” for installing CyanideL v9.5 on SGH-I317.
12. It is the time to select CyanideL v9.5 on device.
13. It is the time to install CyanideL v9.5 on device.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on SGH-I317.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on SGH-I317.
16. It is the time to wait until AT&T Note II restarts.
After your AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 is rebooted, you can test CyanideL v9.5. If you are experiencing difficulty while installing CyanideL v9.5 on SGH-I317, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.