Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A users. According to TEKHD, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop DomPop URv2.2.3 TEKHD EDITION ROM is released for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A. In my previous post, I have posted the tutorial for updating Tab 10.1 GT-P7500 to Lollipop 5.1 using AOSP 5.1.0 [p4]. Now the stunning news is that SM-N900A users can test DomPop URv2.2.3. Today, I will write the simple instructions for updating AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop via DomPop URv2.2.3. This is really a stunning news for SM-N900A owners who are bored with KitKat and waiting to test Lollipop on SM-N900A.
I am expecting that AT&T Note 3 SM-N900A users will be able to install Android 5.0.2 via DomPop URv2.2.3 rapidly without facing issue after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear Note 3 SM-N900A user, DomPop URv2.2.3 requires rooted SM-N900A, so it is essential to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A before installing DomPop URv2.2.3. Another key thing is CWM recovery installation on Note 3 SM-N900A before installing DomPop URv2.2.3. Oh yes, You can perform all these works after unlocking Note 3 SM-N900A bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that Note 3 SM-N900A users must take a backup of their data including videos before installing Android 5.0.2 via DomPop URv2.2.3, as there is a chance of data loss from their SM-N900A. If you are waiting for Lollipop 5.0.2, then you must try DomPop URv2.2.3 on your SM-N900A. Oh yes, the important thing is that DomPop URv2.2.3 will let you enjoy Lollipop on SM-N900A. DomPop URv2.2.3 is available for ROM lovers who are waiting to test Lollipop on SM-N900A.
Below are the step-by-step tutorial using which you can install DomPop URv2.2.3. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SM-N900A got corrupted during the installation of DomPop URv2.2.3. SM-N900A battery level must be more than 92% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop DomPop URv2.2.3 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download DomPop URv2.2.3 for Note 3 SM-N900A.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for SM-N900A.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach Note 3 SM-N900A with desktop.
5. It is the time to send DomPop URv2.2.3 to SM-N900A.
6. It is the time to switch off Note 3 SM-N900A.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from SM-N900A.
8. It is very crucial to put your Note 3 SM-N900A into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to click “wipe data/factory reset” on SM-N900A.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on SM-N900A.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” for installing DomPop URv2.2.3 on SM-N900A.
12. It is the time to select DomPop URv2.2.3 on SM-N900A.
13. It is the time to install DomPop URv2.2.3 on SM-N900A.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on Note 3 SM-N900A.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on SM-N900A.
16. It is the time to wait until SM-N900A reboots.
After your Note 3 SM-N900A is rebooted, you can test DomPop URv2.2.3. If you are facing difficulty while installing DomPop URv2.2.3 on SM-N900A, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.