Are you using AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 mini SM-G730A? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are using S III mini SM-G730A. Android 4.4.2 KitKat UCUBNG3 [G730AUCUBNG3] has been released for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III mini SM-G730A. Are you planning to install G730AUCUBNG3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your S III mini SM-G730A to Android 4.4.2 UCUBNG3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919V to Android 4.4.2 M919VVLUFNH3. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III mini SM-G730A to Android 4.4.2 UCUBNG3. This is really a great news for S III mini SM-G730A owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 UCUBNG3 [G730AUCUBNG3] on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 mini SM-G730A without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G730AUCUBNG3 will bring some improvements on your S III mini SM-G730A. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III mini SM-G730A on Android 4.4.2 KitKat UCUBNG3. You should note that G730AUCUBNG3 is available only for S III mini SM-G730A owners who are staying in USA and using AT&T. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your S III mini SM-G730A. If you are not using AT&T, then you should not download G730AUCUBNG3. You don’t forget to install S III mini SM-G730A USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-G730A with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UCUBNG3 [G730AUCUBNG3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G730A got damaged while being updated to G730AUCUBNG3. Your SM-G730A battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 UCUBNG3 [G730AUCUBNG3] on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 mini SM-G730A
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UCUBNG3 [G730AUCUBNG3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G730AUCUBNG3.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy S III mini SM-G730A into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III mini SM-G730A carefully.
- Press your S III mini SM-G730A volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your S III mini SM-G730A Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your S III mini SM-G730A volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your S III mini SM-G730A with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your S III mini SM-G730A with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UCUBNG3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UCUBNG3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-G730A is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G730AUCUBNG3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UCUBNG3. If you are facing any issue while installing G730AUCUBNG3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.