Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 users. According to matrixzone, Android 5.1 Lollipop Unofficial CM12.1 [d2att] ROM is released for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747. Previously, I have written the step-by-step instructions for updating S3 SCH-I535 to Lollipop 5.1 using CM12.1 [d2vzw]. Now, the exciting news is that SGH-I747 users can test CM12.1 [d2att]. Today, I will post the simple instructions for updating AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 to Android 5.1 Lollipop via CM12.1 [d2att]. This is really an exciting news for SGH-I747 owners who are bored with KitKat and waiting to test Lollipop on SGH-I747.
I am expecting that AT&T S3 SGH-I747 users will be able to install Android 5.1 via CM12.1 [d2att] safely without facing issue after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. CM12.1 [d2att] requires rooted SGH-I747, so it is important to root SGH-I747 before installing CM12.1 [d2att]. Another crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on SGH-I747 before installing CM12.1 [d2att]. Oh yes, I forgot to say that you can perform all these works after unlocking SGH-I747 bootloader.
Androidbiits.com recommends that AT&T S3 SGH-I747 users must take a backup of their data including videos before installing Android 5.1 via CM12.1 [d2att], as there is a chance of data loss from their SGH-I747. If you are waiting for Lollipop 5.1, then you must try CM12.1 [d2att] on your SGH-I747. Oh yes, the important thing is that CM12.1 [d2att] will allow you to enjoy Lollipop 5.1 on SGH-I747. CM12.1 [d2att] is available for ROM lovers who love to test new ROM on their SGH-I747.
Below are the step-by-step tutorial using which you can install CM12.1 [d2att]. Androidbiits will not take responsibility if SGH-I747 got corrupted during the installation of CM12.1 [d2att]. SGH-I747 battery level must be more than 98% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.1 [d2att] Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download CM12.1 [d2att] for your phone.
2. It is the time to download Gapps for SGH-I747.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the proper time to attach SGH-I747 with desktop.
5. It is the time to send CM12.1 [d2att] to SGH-I747.
6. It is the time to switch off SGH-I747.
7. It is the proper time to remove the USB cable from SGH-I747.
8. It is very crucial to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to click “wipe data/factory reset” on SGH-I747.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on SGH-I747.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” for installing CM12.1 [d2att] on SGH-I747.
12. It is the time to select CM12.1 [d2att] on SGH-I747.
13. It is the time to install CM12.1 [d2att] on SGH-I747.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until SGH-I747 restarts.
After your AT&T S3 SGH-I747 is rebooted, you can test CM12.1 [d2att] on SGH-I747. If you are experiencing difficulty while installing CM12.1 [d2att] on SGH-I747, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.