Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 users. According to XDA senior member super_extreme, Android 5.0.2_r1 Lollipop Fusion v5.1 ROM is released for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337. I have already written the step-by-step instructions for updating S4 GT-I9500 to Lollipop 5.0.1 with the help of Aurora Lollipop Port Stable v6.1. Now the tremendous news is that S4 SGH-I337 users can test Fusion v5.1. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating S4 SGH-I337 to Android 5.0.2_r1 Lollipop using Fusion v5.1. This is really an amazing news for SGH-I337 owners who are waiting to test the new version of Lollipop.
I am expecting that S4 SGH-I337 users will be able to install Fusion v5.1 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Fusion v5.1 needs rooted SGH-I337, so it is important to root SGH-I337 for installing Fusion v5.1. Oh yes, another necessary thing is CWM recovery installation on SGH-I337 before installing Fusion v5.1. You can do all these works after unlocking SGH-I337 bootloader. You may face some bugs on SGH-I337 after installing Fusion v5.1. Androidbiits.com recommends that SGH-I337 users must take a backup of their data including messages and contacts before installing Fusion v5.1, as there is a chance of losing all data including messages and contacts from SGH-I337 after installing Fusion v5.1.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Fusion v5.1. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SGH-I337 got corrupted during the installation of Fusion v5.1. SGH-I337 battery must be more than 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2_r1 Lollipop Fusion v5.1 Custom ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Fusion v5.1 for your AT&T S4.
2. It is the time to download Gapps for AT&T S4.
3. It is the time to go to AT&T smartphone settings, then it is required to select USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach AT&T smartphone with desktop.
5. Once you have attached AT&T S4, it is necessary to transfer Fusion v5.1 and Gapps to AT&T S4 memory card.
6. It is the time to switch off AT&T S4.
7. After switching off AT&T S4, it is important to disconnect the USB cable.
8. It is the time to put AT&T S4 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on AT&T S4.
10. It is the time to select “wipe cache partition” on AT&T S4.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” on AT&T S4 for installing Fusion v5.1.
12. It is the time to choose Fusion v5.1 on AT&T S4.
13. It is the time to install Fusion v5.1 on AT&T S4.
14. It is the time to go to AT&T device main menu and then don’t forget to click “reboot system now”.
15. It is the time to wait until AT&T smartphone reboots.
After your AT&T S4 is rebooted, you can test Fusion v5.1. Dear SGH-I337 owner, if you are facing any issue while installing Fusion v5.1, then you must share your issue with Androidbiits.com.