Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Blu Pure XL owners. According to XDA Member bemolx, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 unofficial ROM is available for Blu Pure XL [mt6795]. CM13 will let you enjoy the amazingness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Pure XL [mt6795]. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on Barnes & Noble Nook HD BNTV400. The amazing news is that Blu Pure XL owners can now install CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] on Pure XL [mt6795]. Isn’t it amazing? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 ROM on Blu Pure XL [mt6795]. The vital thing is that CM13 is an unofficial build, so you may face issues on Pure XL after installing it.
It is expected that mt6795 device owners will be able to install Marshmallow CM13 on Blu Pure XL perfectly without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 ROM requires rooted Pure XL [mt6795], so it is vital to root Blu Pure XL before installing CM13 on mt6795. You must root it to enjoy the amazingness of CM13 on Pure XL [mt6795]. Well, it is vital to install TWRP on Blu Pure XL [mt6795] before installing CM13. Oh yes, the users of mt6795 can install CM13 only after unlocking Pure XL bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 [CyanogenMod 13] on Pure XL. The amazing thing is that CM13 ROM will let you enjoy Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Blu Pure XL [mt6795]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Pure XL [mt6795] owners must take a backup of their private documents before installing CM13 as there is a risk of data loss from Pure XL.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow CM13 on Pure XL. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if Blu Pure XL [mt6795] got harmed during the installation of CM13. The vital thing is that Pure XL [mt6795] battery must be above 99 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] Unofficial ROM on Blu Pure XL [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 [mt6795] Unofficial ROM and Gapps for Blu Pure XL on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach Pure XL with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer CM13 to Pure XL.
4. It is the time to power off Pure XL and remove the USB cable.
5. It is essential to put Blu Pure XL into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on Pure XL.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on Pure XL.
8. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on Pure XL.
9. It is the time to choose CM13 on your Pure XL.
10. It is essential to install CM13 on Blu Pure XL.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on Pure XL and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until your Pure XL restarts.
13. You can install Gapps 6.0 on Blu Pure XL using the above steps.
After your mt6795 device is rebooted, you can taste Marshmallow CM13 on Blu Pure XL. Isn’t it outstanding? If you are facing issue during the installation of CM13 on Pure XL [mt6795], then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.