Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E7000? Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for E7 SM-E7000 owners. Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZSU1AOB1 E7000ZSU1AOB1 is released for Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E7000. You may be wondering how to install E7000ZSU1AOB1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your E7 SM-E7000 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZSU1AOB1 [E7000ZSU1AOB1]. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus SM-G901F to Android 5.0.2 [G901FXXU1BOC4]. Now, I will write the step-by-step tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E7000 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZSU1AOB1 [E7000ZSU1AOB1]. This is really a tremendous news for E7 SM-E7000 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZSU1AOB1 [E7000ZSU1AOB1] easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. E7000ZSU1AOB1 may bring some improvements on E7 SM-E7000. I am expecting that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E7000 on Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZSU1AOB1 [E7000ZSU1AOB1]. Dear, you must note that E7000ZSU1AOB1 is available only for E7 SM-E7000 users. If you are facing any bug on E7 SM-E7000, then you must install Android 4.4.4 ZSU1AOB1 [E7000ZSU1AOB1]. If you are not a user of SM-E7000, then you should not download it.
Androidbiits.com recommends that E7 SM-E7000 users must take a backup of their documents including contacts before updating their E7 SM-E7000 to Android 4.4.4 ZSU1AOB1 [E7000ZSU1AOB1] as there is a possibility of losing all documents from your E7 SM-E7000. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 [E7000ZSU1AOB1] will be available in other countries within a few days. Dear E7 SM-E7000 user, Android 4.4.4 [E7000ZSU1AOB1] does not require rooted SM-E7000, so it is not essential to root your SM-E7000 before installing E7000ZSU1AOB1. Oh yes, the important thing is the installation of SM-E7000 USB driver on your desktop before following the steps.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 ZSU1AOB1 [E7000ZSU1AOB1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-E7000 got broken while being updated to E7000ZSU1AOB1. SM-E7000 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat ZSU1AOB1 E7000ZSU1AOB1 on Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E7000 [Tutorial]
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 ZSU1AOB1 [E7000ZSU1AOB1] on your favorite desktop.
2. Now, it is the time to download Odin.
3. Now, it is the time to put your device into download mode.
4. Start Odin on your desktop.
5. Now, you will need to use your hands to attach SM-E7000 with computer.
6. After attaching SM-E7000, you can clearly view a message in Odin.
7. Now, you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 ZSU1AOB1 [E7000ZSU1AOB1] on your favorite desktop.
8. After you have extracted Android 4.4.4 ZSU1AOB1 [E7000ZSU1AOB1], you must use your hands to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
9. Dear SM-E7000 user, you will have to choose “Auto-reboot” option.
10. Now, you will have to press the “Start” button.
11. Now, it is the time to wait until SM-E7000 is rebooted.
Once E7 SM-E7000 is rebooted, you can enjoy Android 4.4.4 [E7000ZSU1AOB1]. Dear friend, If you are facing any difficulty while installing E7000ZSU1AOB1, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.