If you are experiencing any problem on your Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110B, then you must be waiting to install a new firmware update on your Pocket 2 SM-G110B. Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for the owners of SM-G110B. G110BXXU0ANJ2 Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANJ2 has been released for Pocket 2 SM-G110B. If you are wondering how to install G110BXXU0ANJ2, then I am here to help you in updating your Pocket 2 SM-G110B to Android 4.4.2 G110BXXU0ANJ2. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 4.4.2 I9500XXUGNJ1. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110B to Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANJ2 G110BXXU0ANJ2.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat G110BXXU0ANJ2 on Pocket 2 SM-G110B perfectly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G110BXXU0ANJ2 will bring many improvements on the Pocket 2 SM-G110B. Another important thing is that soon users will be able to root Pocket 2 SM-G110B on Android 4.4.2 KitKat G110BXXU0ANJ2. You should note that G110BXXU0ANJ2 is available only for Pocket 2 SM-G110B owners who are staying in Brazil and using VIVO. Dear reader, you need to save your private documents in a secure place before updating the Pocket 2 SM-G110B to Android 4.4.2 G110BXXU0ANJ2. If you are not living in Brazil, then you should not download G110BXXU0ANJ2. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 KitKat G110BXXU0ANJ2 will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANJ2 [G110BXXU0ANJ2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-G110B users damage their phone while updating it to G110BXXU0ANJ2. SM-G110B battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANJ2 G110BXXU0ANJ2 on Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110B
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat G110BXXU0ANJ2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G110BXXU0ANJ2.
3. Now you have to put your Pocket 2 SM-G110B into download mode with the help of below mentioned steps:
- Turn off your Pocket 2 SM-G110B quickly.
- Press your Pocket 2 SM-G110B volume down switch and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Pocket 2 SM-G110B Power switch at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Pocket 2 SM-G110B volume up switch after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Pocket 2 SM-G110B with it via USB cable.
5. You can see some messages in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Pocket 2 SM-G110B with it.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat G110BXXU0ANJ2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G110BXXU0ANJ2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Pocket 2 SM-G110B is restarted. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy G110BXXU0ANJ2. That’s it. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 G110BXXU0ANJ2. If you are facing any issue while installing G110BXXU0ANJ2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.