If you are facing any issue on your Ace 4 LTE SM-G313HZ, then you may be waiting to install a new software update on your SM-G313HZ. Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for the owners of Ace 4 LTE SM-G313HZ. G313HZDBU0ANJ1 Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANJ1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G313HZ. If you are wondering how to install G313HZDBU0ANJ1, then I am here to help you in updating your Ace 4 SM-G313HZ to Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANJ1. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus GT-S7580 to Android 4.2.2 S7580XXUBNJ1. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G313HZ to Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANJ1 [G313HZDBU0ANJ1].
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANJ1 [G313HZDBU0ANJ1] on Ace 4 LTE SM-G313HZ perfectly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G313HZDBU0ANJ1 will bring many improvements on the Ace 4 LTE SM-G313HZ. Another important thing is that soon users will be able to root Ace 4 LTE SM-G313HZ on Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANJ1. You should note that G313HZDBU0ANJ1 is available only for Ace 4 LTE SM-G313HZ owners who are staying in Philippines and using Sun Cellular. Dear reader, you need to save your private documents in a secure place before updating the Ace 4 SM-G313HZ to Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANJ1 [G313HZDBU0ANJ1]. If you are not living in Philippines, then you should not download G313HZDBU0ANJ1. It may be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANJ1 [G313HZDBU0ANJ1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-G313HZ users damage their phone while updating it to G313HZDBU0ANJ1. SM-G313HZ battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANJ1 G313HZDBU0ANJ1 on Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G313HZ
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANJ1 G313HZDBU0ANJ1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G313HZDBU0ANJ1.
3. Now you have to put your Ace 4 SM-G313HZ into download mode with the help of below mentioned steps:
- Turn off your Ace 4 SM-G313HZ quickly.
- Press your Ace 4 SM-G313HZ volume down switch and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Ace 4 SM-G313HZ Power switch at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Ace 4 SM-G313HZ volume up switch after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Ace 4 SM-G313HZ with it via USB cable.
5. You can see some messages in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Ace 4 SM-G313HZ with it.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANJ1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANJ1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Ace 4 SM-G313HZ is restarted. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy G313HZDBU0ANJ1. That’s it. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANJ1. If you are facing any issue while installing G313HZDBU0ANJ1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.