If you are not satisfied with the old firmware of your Ace 4 SM-G313HZ, then Androidbiits.com brings a happy news for you. Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANJ2 G313HZDBU0ANJ2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G313HZ. New users may face difficulty in installing G313HZDBU0ANJ2. Don’t worry my dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Ace 4 SM-G313HZ to Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANJ2. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 VE GT-I9515 to Android 4.4.2 I9515XXU1ANJ2. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G313HZ to Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANJ2 G313HZDBU0ANJ2. If you are a new SM-G313HZ owner, then you can install G313HZDBU0ANJ2 on your phone using this tutorial.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANJ2 [G313HZDBU0ANJ2] on your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G313HZ happily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G313HZDBU0ANJ2 will bring many improvements on Ace 4 SM-G313HZ. Good thing is that soon people will be able to root their Ace 4 SM-G313HZ on Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANJ2. You should note that G313HZDBU0ANJ2 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G313HZ owners who are staying in Cambodia. Well, you need to save your essential data in a secure place before updating your Ace 4 SM-G313HZ. If you are not staying in Cambodia, then you should not download G313HZDBU0ANJ2.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANJ2 [G313HZDBU0ANJ2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if people damage their SM-G313HZ while updating it to G313HZDBU0ANJ2. SM-G313HZ battery level must be above 64% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANJ2 G313HZDBU0ANJ2 on Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G313HZ
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANJ2 G313HZDBU0ANJ2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G313HZDBU0ANJ2.
3. Now you need to put your Ace 4 SM-G313HZ into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G313HZ quickly.
- Press the Galaxy SM-G313HZ volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Galaxy SM-G313HZ Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy SM-G313HZ volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Galaxy Ace SM-G313HZ with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Galaxy Ace SM-G313HZ with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat DBU0ANJ2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANJ2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, G313HZDBU0ANJ2 has been installed on SM-G313HZ. Now you need to wait until the Galaxy Ace SM-G313HZ is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G313HZDBU0ANJ2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 DBU0ANJ2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G313HZDBU0ANJ2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.