Androidbiits.com brings a superb news for all Core 2 SM-G355H owners. Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANK3 G355HXXU0ANK3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H. Proud owners of Core 2 SM-G355H may be planning to install G355HXXU0ANK3. Dear SM-G355H owner, I am here to publish the steps for updating Core 2 SM-G355H to Android 4.4.2 G355HXXU0ANK3. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9506 to Android 4.4.2 I9506XXUCNJ2. Now I am going to publish the step by step tutorial to update Core 2 Duos SM-G355H to Android 4.4.2 G355HXXU0ANK3. All Core 2 SM-G355H owners may refer this guide to install G355HXXU0ANK3 on their phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANK3 [G355HXXU0ANK3] on your Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H superbly without facing any issue after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G355HXXU0ANK3 will bring many improvements on your Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H Core 2 SM-G355H. Oh Yes, Another superb news is that soon the users will be able to root their Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H on Android 4.4.2 G355HXXU0ANK3. You should note that G355HXXU0ANK3 is available only for the Core 2 SM-G355H owners who are living in India. SM-G355H owners must backup their important files in a safe place before installing Android 4.4.2 G355HXXU0ANK3. If you are not from India, then you should not download G355HXXU0ANK3. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 G355HXXU0ANK3 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANK3 [G355HXXU0ANK3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Core 2 SM-G355H owners broke their Core 2 while updating it to G355HXXU0ANK3. SM-G355H battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANK3 G355HXXU0ANK3 on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat G355HXXU0ANK3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G355HXXU0ANK3.
3. Now you have to put Galaxy SM-G355H into download mode with the help of below mentioned steps:
- Power off your Galaxy SM-G355H carefully.
- Push your Samsung SM-G355H volume down key and home key simultaneously.
- Push your Samsung SM-G355H Power key at the same time while pushing its Home button and volume down button.
- Push your Samsung SM-G355H volume up key after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Start Odin on your PC and attach your Galaxy SM-G355H with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can view a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after attaching your Galaxy SM-G355H with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat G355HXXU0ANK3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G355HXXU0ANK3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to push the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, G355HXXU0ANK3 has been installed on SM-G355H. The Core 2 SM-G355H may take 2 minutes to get restarted. Then, you can enjoy G355HXXU0ANK3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 G355HXXU0ANK3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Android 4.4.2 G355HXXU0ANK3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.