Androidbiits.com brings another stunning news for all Core 2 Duos SM-G355H users. G355HZSU0ANJ2 Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSU0ANJ2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H. Owners of Core 2 SM-G355H may be wondering how to install G355HZSU0ANJ2. Dear reader, I am here to post the steps for updating Core 2 Duos SM-G355H to Android 4.4.2 ZSU0ANJ2. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G313H to Android 4.4.2 G313HXXU0ANJ4. Now I will post the guide to update Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H to Android 4.4.2 ZSU0ANJ2 G355HZSU0ANJ2. All Core 2 SM-G355H users may follow this guide to install G355HZSU0ANJ2 on their phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install G355HZSU0ANJ2 Android 4.4.2 ZSU0ANJ2 on your Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355H spectacularly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G355HZSU0ANJ2 will bring many improvements on Core 2 SM-G355H. Yes, Another stunning news is that soon the owners will be able to root their Core 2 Duos SM-G355H on Android 4.4.2 ZSU0ANJ2. You should note that Android 4.4.2 ZSU0ANJ2 [G355HZSU0ANJ2] is available only for the Core 2 Duos SM-G355H owners who are living in Hong Kong. SM-G355H owners must backup their contacts in a safe place before installing G355HZSU0ANJ2. If you are not living in Hong Kong, then you should not download G355HZSU0ANJ2. It may be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 ZSU0ANJ2 [G355HZSU0ANJ2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Core 2 Duos SM-G355H owners broke their phone while updating it to G355HZSU0ANJ2. SM-G355H battery level must be above 62% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSU0ANJ2 G355HZSU0ANJ2 on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZSU0ANJ2 G355HZSU0ANJ2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G355HZSU0ANJ2.
3. Now you have to put Core 2 SM-G355H into download mode using the below mentioned steps:
- Power off your Core 2 SM-G355H quickly.
- Push your Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Push your Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H Power button at the same time while pushing its Home button and volume down button.
- Push your Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Start Odin on your PC and attach your Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can view a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after attaching your Samsung Core 2 SM-G355H with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 ZSU0ANJ2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 ZSU0ANJ2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to push the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, G355HZSU0ANJ2 has been installed on SM-G355H. The Core 2 SM-G355H may take around 3 minutes to get restarted. Then, you can enjoy G355HZSU0ANJ2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 ZSU0ANJ2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G355HZSU0ANJ2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.