Are you planning to install a new software update on your Core 2 Duos SM-G355M? Androidbiits.com is going to share a happy news with all Core 2 SM-G355M owners. Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANK1 G355MUBU0ANK1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355M. Well, the big question is how to install G355MUBU0ANK1? Dear reader, I am ready to guide you in updating your Core 2 Duos SM-G355M to Android 4.4.2 G355MUBU0ANK1. Previously, I have written the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Core SM-G386F to Android 4.2.2 G386FXXUANK1. Now I am going to talk about the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355M to Android 4.4.2 G355MUBU0ANK1. If you are a proud owner of SM-G355M, then you can install G355MUBU0ANK1.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANK1 [G355MUBU0ANK1] on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355M rapidly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G355MUBU0ANK1 will bring many improvements on your Core 2 Duos SM-G355M. The important thing is that soon you will be able to root Core 2 Duos SM-G355M on Android 4.4.2 G355MUBU0ANK1. You should note that G355MUBU0ANK1 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355M owners. Well, you need to save your contacts in a secure place before updating your Core 2 SM-G355M to Android 4.4.2 G355MUBU0ANK1. If you are not a user of Core 2 SM-G355M, then you should not download G355MUBU0ANK1. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 G355MUBU0ANK1 will be available in all countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANK1 [G355MUBU0ANK1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Core 2 SM-G355M got damaged while being updated to G355MUBU0ANK1. SM-G355M battery level must be above 81% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANK1 G355MUBU0ANK1 on Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat G355MUBU0ANK1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G355MUBU0ANK1.
3. Now you need to put the Core 2 SM-G355M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Core 2 SM-G355M easily.
- Press the SM-G355M volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press the SM-G355M Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the SM-G355M volume up key again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Core 2 SM-G355M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Core 2 SM-G355M with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat G355MUBU0ANK1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G355MUBU0ANK1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Core 2 SM-G355M is restarted. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy G355MUBU0ANK1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 G355MUBU0ANK1. If you are facing any problem while installing G355MUBU0ANK1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.