Are you planning to install a new software update on your Ace 4 SM-G357M? Androidbiits.com is going to share a happy news with all Ace 4 SM-G357M owners. Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANJ2 G357MUBU0ANJ2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G357M. Well, the big question is how to install G357MUBU0ANJ2? Dear reader, I am ready to guide you in updating your Ace 4 SM-G357M to Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ2. Previously, I have written the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900W8 to Android 4.4.2 G900W8UMU1ANJ1. Now I am going to talk about the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357M to Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ2 G357MUBU0ANJ2. If you are a proud owner of SM-G357M, then you can install G357MUBU0ANJ2.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANJ2 G357MUBU0ANJ2 on Ace 4 SM-G357M rapidly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G357MUBU0ANJ2 will bring many improvements on your Ace 4 SM-G357M. The important thing is that soon you will be able to root Ace 4 SM-G357M on Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ2. You should note that G357MUBU0ANJ2 is available only for Ace 4 SM-G357M owners. Well, you need to backup your documents in a secure place before updating your Ace 4 SM-G357M to Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ2 G357MUBU0ANJ2. If you are not a user of Ace 4 SM-G357M, then you should not download G357MUBU0ANJ2. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ2 will be available in all countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ2 [G357MUBU0ANJ2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Ace 4 SM-G357M got damaged while being updated to G357MUBU0ANJ2. SM-G357M battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANJ2 G357MUBU0ANJ2 on Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANJ2 G357MUBU0ANJ2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G357MUBU0ANJ2.
3. Now you need to put the Ace 4 SM-G357M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Ace 4 SM-G357M easily.
- Press the Ace 4 SM-G357M volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Ace 4 SM-G357M Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Ace 4 SM-G357M volume up key again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Ace 4 SM-G357M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Ace 4 SM-G357M with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU0ANJ2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Ace 4 SM-G357M is restarted. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy G357MUBU0ANJ2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ2. If you are facing any problem while installing G357MUBU0ANJ2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.