Are you bored with the old firmware of your Ace 4 LTE SM-G357M? Androidbiits brings a great news for Ace 4 SM-G357M owners. Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ3 G357MUBU0ANJ3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357M. Now question is how to install G357MUBU0ANJ3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in upgrading your Ace 4 SM-G357M to Android 4.4.2 G357MUBU0ANJ3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800M to Android 4.4.2 G800MUBU1ANJ1. Now I am going to mention the step by step instruction to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G357M to Android 4.4.2 G357MUBU0ANJ3. If you are using SM-G357M, then you can install G357MUBU0ANJ3.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ3 [G357MUBU0ANJ3] on Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G357M effectively without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G357MUBU0ANJ3 will bring many improvements on Ace 4 SM-G357M. Another important thing is that soon you will be able to root your Ace 4 SM-G357M on Android 4.4.2 G357MUBU0ANJ3. You should note that G357MUBU0ANJ3 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G357M owners who are living in Colombia. Oh yes, you need to save your personal files in a safe place before updating Ace 4 SM-G357M to Android 4.4.2 G357MUBU0ANJ3. If you are not living in Colombia, then you should not download G357MUBU0ANJ3. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 G357MUBU0ANJ3 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ3 [G357MUBU0ANJ3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Ace 4 SM-G357M got damaged while being updated to G357MUBU0ANJ3. SM-G357M battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 UBU0ANJ3 G357MUBU0ANJ3 on Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G357M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat G357MUBU0ANJ3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G357MUBU0ANJ3.
3. Now you need to put your Ace 4 SM-G357M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Ace 4 SM-G357M carefully.
- Press your Ace 4 SM-G357M volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Ace 4 SM-G357M Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Ace 4 SM-G357M volume up key after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect your Ace 4 SM-G357M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Ace 4 SM-G357M with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat G357MUBU0ANJ3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G357MUBU0ANJ3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Ace 4 SM-G357M is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G357MUBU0ANJ3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 G357MUBU0ANJ3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G357MUBU0ANJ3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.