Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for the people who are using Core Prime SM-G360H. Android 4.4.4 KitKat DDU0ANK5 G360HDDU0ANK5 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H. You may be planning to install G360HDDU0ANK5. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Core Prime SM-G360H to Android 4.4.4 DDU0ANK5. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915F to Android 4.4.4 N915FXXU1ANK5. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H to Android 4.4.4 DDU0ANK5 G360HDDU0ANK5. This is really a pretty good news for the people who are using Core Prime SM-G360H.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KitKat DDU0ANK5 [G360HDDU0ANK5] on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G360HDDU0ANK5 may bring some improvements on your Core Prime SM-G360H. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H on Android 4.4.4 KitKat DDU0ANK5. You should note that G360HDDU0ANK5 is available only for Core Prime SM-G360H owners who are living in India. I am expecting that Android 4.4.4 DDU0ANK5 G360HDDU0ANK5 will be available in all countries after a few days. If you are not an owner of Core Prime SM-G360H, then you should not download G360HDDU0ANK5. Well, you must save your personal files in a safe place before updating your Core Prime SM-G360H.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 DDU0ANK5 [G360HDDU0ANK5]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G360H got damaged while being updated to G360HDDU0ANK5. SM-G360H battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat DDU0ANK5 G360HDDU0ANK5 on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat DDU0ANK5 G360HDDU0ANK5 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G360HDDU0ANK5.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime SM-G360H carefully.
- Press your Core Prime SM-G360H volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Core Prime SM-G360H Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Core Prime SM-G360H volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Core Prime SM-G360H with your PC.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Core Prime SM-G360H with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat DDU0ANK5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 DDU0ANK5, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-G360H is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G360HDDU0ANK5. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 DDU0ANK5. If you are facing any issue while installing G360HDDU0ANK5, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.